tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Hello, I removed TModLoader for awhile to play vanilla with friends using the verify integrity of game files way, and now I have no idea how to get ModLoader back. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hello, I removed TModLoader for awhile to play vanilla with friends using the verify integrity of game files way, and now I have no idea how to get ModLoader back. Any help would be much appreciated.
You simply install tModLoader the way you did the first time. All your worlds/players etc. will be saved from when you last had tModLoader installed

I am unable to build my mod, on attempting to build my mod I get this:
Terraria_f0qol28mZF.png

How do I add multiple items to one mod?

To elaborate, I wanted to have multiple weapons in a mod I'm making. However, I'm unsure of how to do so. Do I just add another file for the code of the item with the sprite and everything, or is something specific that I need to do?

Yeah, you can just add another code file and sprite to the same folder your first item was in and it will add the next item.

so i have ores that are supposed to spawn when you defeat moon lord and they work on singleplayer but not on multiplayer
anyone know how to fix this

using System.IO;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ModLoader;
using Terraria.ModLoader.IO;

namespace MoreWeaponsAndTools
{
public class RyftWorld : ModWorld
{
public static bool spawnPostMoonLordOre;

public override void Initialize()
{
spawnPostMoonLordOre = false;
}

public override void Load(TagCompound tag)
{
spawnPostMoonLordOre = tag.GetBool("spawnPostMoonLordOre");
}
public override void LoadLegacy(BinaryReader reader)
{
int loadVersion = reader.ReadInt32();
if (loadVersion == 0)
{
BitsByte flags = reader.ReadByte();
spawnPostMoonLordOre = flags[0];
}
else
{
mod.Logger.WarnFormat("Ryft: Unknown loadVersion: {0}", loadVersion);
}
}
public override TagCompound Save()
{
return new TagCompound {
{"spawnPostMoonLordOre", spawnPostMoonLordOre }
};
}
public override void NetSend(BinaryWriter writer)
{
var flags = new BitsByte();
flags[0] = spawnPostMoonLordOre;
writer.Write(flags);

}

public override void NetReceive(BinaryReader reader)
{
BitsByte flags = reader.ReadByte();
spawnPostMoonLordOre = flags[0];
}

}
}
if (npc.type == NPCID.MoonLordCore)
{
if (!RyftWorld.spawnPostMoonLordOre)
{
Main.NewText("Foreign Materials have materialized within the earth", 200, 200, 55);
for (int k = 0; k < (int)((double)(WorldGen.rockLayer * Main.maxTilesY) * 60E-05); k++)
{
int X = WorldGen.genRand.Next(0, Main.maxTilesX);
int Y = WorldGen.genRand.Next((int)WorldGen.rockLayerLow, Main.maxTilesY - 200);
WorldGen.OreRunner(X, Y, WorldGen.genRand.Next(9, 15), WorldGen.genRand.Next(5, 9), (ushort)mod.TileType("AmuriumOreTile"));
for (int k = 0; k < (int)((double)(WorldGen.rockLayer * Main.maxTilesY) * 55E-05); k++)
{
int Y = WorldGen.genRand.Next((int)WorldGen.rockLayerLow, Main.maxTilesY - 200);
WorldGen.OreRunner(X, Y, WorldGen.genRand.Next(8, 14), WorldGen.genRand.Next(4, 7), (ushort)mod.TileType("NiobiumOreTile"));
}
for (int k = 0; k < (int)((double)(WorldGen.rockLayer * Main.maxTilesY) * 30E-05); k++)
{
int Y = WorldGen.genRand.Next((int)WorldGen.rockLayer, Main.maxTilesY - 200);
WorldGen.OreRunner(X, Y, WorldGen.genRand.Next(4, 8), WorldGen.genRand.Next(2, 4), (ushort)mod.TileType("HexoniumOreTile"));
}
for (int k = 0; k < (int)((double)(WorldGen.rockLayer * Main.maxTilesY) * 40E-05); k++)
{
WorldGen.OreRunner(X, Y, WorldGen.genRand.Next(9, 15), WorldGen.genRand.Next(5, 9), (ushort)mod.TileType("OcniumOreTile"));
}
for (int k = 0; k < (int)((double)(WorldGen.rockLayer * Main.maxTilesY) * 50E-05); k++)
{
WorldGen.OreRunner(X, Y, WorldGen.genRand.Next(6, 10), WorldGen.genRand.Next(3, 7), (ushort)mod.TileType("ZanadiumOreTile"));

}
for (int k = 0; k < (int)((double)(WorldGen.rockLayer * Main.maxTilesY) * 30E-05); k++)
{
int Y = WorldGen.genRand.Next((int)WorldGen.rockLayer, Main.maxTilesY - 200); //this is the coordinates where the veins ore will spawn, so in Cavern layer
WorldGen.OreRunner(X, Y, WorldGen.genRand.Next(4, 8), WorldGen.genRand.Next(2, 4), (ushort)mod.TileType("IridiumOreTile"));
}
for (int k = 0; k < (int)((double)(WorldGen.rockLayer * Main.maxTilesY) * 40E-05); k++)
{
WorldGen.OreRunner(X, Y, WorldGen.genRand.Next(9, 15), WorldGen.genRand.Next(5, 9), (ushort)mod.TileType("VibraniumOreTile"));
}
{
WorldGen.OreRunner(X, Y, WorldGen.genRand.Next(5, 10), WorldGen.genRand.Next(3, 6), (ushort)mod.TileType("BavariumOreTile"));
}
for (int k = 0; k < (int)((double)(WorldGen.rockLayer * Main.maxTilesY) * 37E-05); k++)
{
WorldGen.OreRunner(X, Y, WorldGen.genRand.Next(9, 15), WorldGen.genRand.Next(5, 9), (ushort)mod.TileType("KatchintiteOreTile"));
}
for (int k = 0; k < (int)((double)(WorldGen.rockLayer * Main.maxTilesY) * 34E-05); k++)
{
WorldGen.OreRunner(X, Y, WorldGen.genRand.Next(5, 10), WorldGen.genRand.Next(3, 6), (ushort)mod.TileType("TraptaniumOreTile"));
}
for (int k = 0; k < (int)((double)(WorldGen.rockLayer * Main.maxTilesY) * 27E-05); k++)
{
WorldGen.OreRunner(X, Y, WorldGen.genRand.Next(5, 10), WorldGen.genRand.Next(3, 6), (ushort)mod.TileType("AjaOreTile"));
}
for (int k = 0; k < (int)((double)(WorldGen.rockLayer * Main.maxTilesY) * 32E-05); k++)
{
WorldGen.OreRunner(X, Y, WorldGen.genRand.Next(4, 8), WorldGen.genRand.Next(2, 4), (ushort)mod.TileType("KryptoniteOreTile"));
}
{
WorldGen.OreRunner(X, Y, WorldGen.genRand.Next(6, 11), WorldGen.genRand.Next(4, 8), (ushort)mod.TileType("RedstoneOreTile"));
}
for (int k = 0; k < (int)((double)(WorldGen.rockLayer * Main.maxTilesY) * 35E-05); k++)
{
WorldGen.OreRunner(X, Y, WorldGen.genRand.Next(5, 10), WorldGen.genRand.Next(4, 8), (ushort)mod.TileType("PhosphorusStoneTile"));
}
RyftWorld.spawnPostMoonLordOre = true;
}
else
{
Item.NewItem((int)npc.position.X, (int)npc.position.Y, npc.width, npc.height, mod.ItemType("RyftCrystal"), 1);
}

}

buenas una pregunta ¿ a ustedes no les esta pasando que no les funciona el navegador de mods, esta desactivado o algo por el estilo?

So whenever I try to launch the game now I get the message: "Please ensure Stream is logged in and running"

So... what is up with that?

Long story short: I got Terraria, GOG version. It was on 1.3.5.3, then I installed tmodloader. Now, my game is on version 1.3.5.2. I originally didn't worry about it at all, since I installed it the same way on my server app thing, thinking it would downgrade there too. Surprisingly, when I tried joining I got this error message in the terminal:

: 127.0.0.1:54517 is connecting...
127.0.0.1:54517 is connecting...
127.0.0.1:54517 was booted: You are not using the same version as this server.

Note that "You are not using the same version as this server." also appeared in-game.

I am having issues with my mod browser, I have an attached photo with the issue. My internet is fine, and It has worked before. Stopped working over 24 hours ago. What should I do?

Attachments

• Mod issues.jpg
    Mod issues.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 109
I am having issues with my mod browser, I have an attached photo with the issue. My internet is fine, and It has worked before. Stopped working over 24 hours ago. What should I do?
looks like javid.ddns.net is down and thus is timing out I'm also getting the issue.

projectile.timeLeft = 60;
It's an integer, if you want to put this in your setdefaults of your projectile. Setting this value to 60 will make last 1 second without any extra updates.
This number is subtracted by 1 every game update, the one is increased if your projectile has extra updates.

is anybody aware of how item magnet effects work (as in stuff like ItemMagnetPlus, Calamity, et cetera)? i know i made a post yesterday, and i even tried to extract BouncyCoins (all others i could think of were not open source) but i couldn't figure it out. help please?

Hey, was wondering how to fix my pet, it's not displaying the entire image, only a small bit of the top. Is it cause the image is 61x71 or is it something code-wise?

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 82
Yo what's a quick and dirty way to display messages to a user? I'm using Main.NewText(), works great but i'm worried feedback from my mod will bleed into multiplayer if it's using that. Can someone confirm if NewText() chats everyone and if so is there a similar method that is only visible to the player?

Last edited:
How do I add multiple items to one mod?

To elaborate, I wanted to have multiple weapons in a mod I'm making. However, I'm unsure of how to do so. Do I just add another file for the code of the item with the sprite and everything, or is something specific that I need to do?

to add a new item/weapon you must right click your items folder and click add. Then you click the top of the list called class. this will make a new class with is an item. you will need to add a new sprite and for the code i normaly copy past then add adjustments .

Back
Top Bottom