Tool Offline Mod Skeleton Generator

ProjectET

Spazmatism
Hi, this is my first time using Python to create a script.
What this tool does is it generates essential files based on variables you enter much like jopojelly's generator, this one is an offline varient.

Let me know if there are any issues and I will get around to fixing it.

DkNyKP7.png

Github link to my repository for source code is here.

EDIT: The Mod Skeleton Generator has been revamped and no longer uses an exe file. It now uses templates which significantly reduces operation times, significantly reduces file size, removed the requirement for pip modules and cleaned up the code. The ASCII art is now removed in favor of more space on the screen. The code is also adapted for both linux and windows systems.

Link to download is here

Last edited:
doesnt work for me :(
Have you got python 2.7 installed? If so, make sure the templates folder is also downloaded and is present with the script.

Should you have done all that and it still does not work, please describe what happens when attempting to launch the script. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, this is my first time using Python to create a script.
What this tool does is it generates essential files based on variables you enter much like jopojelly's generator, this one is an offline varient.

Let me know if there are any issues and I will get around to fixing it.

DkNyKP7.png

Github link to my repository for source code is here.

EDIT: The Mod Skeleton Generator has been revamped and no longer uses an exe file. It now uses templates which significantly reduces operation times, significantly reduces file size, removed the requirement for pip modules and cleaned up the code. The ASCII art is now removed in favor of more space on the screen. The code is also adapted for both linux and windows systems.

Link to download is here
Hey it says there are lost files in the template folder. pls help :((

Back
Top Bottom