Video OG Terrarian (aka me) tries to enter Hardmode by himself [I'm gonna stream on Discord]

camping6464

Terrarian
Warning : This forum thread may or may not break a rule in the Terraria Community forums. I just created an account here, and I'm unsure if what I am posting here breaks the rule about advertisements or other rules.

Hello people of the Terraria community! I am camping6464, an OG Terrarian because I started playing this amazing game years ago on the XBOX 360. As I was young, I didn't do much progress in the game, and I was far from defeating the Wall of Flesh.

On the recent years, I now have the Steam version of the game and I learned stuff from videos and the official Terraria wiki. I even managed to beat the game, but here's the catch : I was playing with a local friend, and it was on tModLoader with mods like Thorium and Consolaria installed.

I now have a vanilla 1.4 world that I play on singleplayer and I now am ready to fight the WoF. I want to share this moment with other Terrarians using the Go Live feature on Discord, but there's a problem : I do not have the Terrarian role, which allows me to stream the game on the official Terraria Discord server. I could wait for another day in order to get the ability to Go Live, but I unfortunately don't want to.

A kind Terrarian on the same official Discord told me that I can create a server in order to stream, and that's what I did : I now have a temporary Discord server for streaming purposes. I can't invite people on the Discord server, because there's a rule that prevents advertising there, including sending invites to other servers. I asked the moderators for permission, but they denied. The forums here are now my only hope of letting people know that I about to stream Terraria today on Discord.

Here's the invite link : [Link removed, I will find another way]
If you're interested, then don't wait and click the link, because I'm probably already streaming.
Again, I appologize if I break a rule here...

Last edited:
I don't need sleep. I need to see this truly spectacular moment.

(One way you could share you discord is from your profile page - in the "about" section of your profile, there are certain fields for social media - one of them is for discord. I'm not sure you can put a direct link to the server there, but you can put your own discord profile, and add people manually afterwards. Quite annoying, I know, but I'm not sure there is another way)

Back
Top Bottom