Oh god no.... CANNOT zoom-sync overlay map with main (game) view! (gameplay=ruined)

Sinsearach

Terrarian
iI started a long break from Terraria just before 1.3.5 and so now I come back and find this....

Before the update, my gameplay was 9/10 with max overlay map zoom enabled which matched exactly with game view. That was nearly the entirety of my enjoyment of Terraria, purely clearing EVERYTHING.

With block for blocked matched overlay I was able to clear everything in one pass without fear of leaving a single thing due to lighting variabilities.

NOW the max overlay zoom view does NOT go far enough to reach LEAST zoom level of main game view.

This offset is maddening to try to stare at continually in play.

See (parallax of overlay map relative to main view) screenshot here:
https://ibb.co/de4hXk

There has to be a way to get the views to sync post 1.3.5.
MUST be.
Thank you for your time.

No ideas? No feedback? No one else notice this or suffer because of it? :((((((((((
To be fair, I never knew it was a thing, I just checked my minimap every so often, or pull up the full map for a moment, if I was looking for things in particular when I was about.

Are you using the in-game zoom feature? For me, the offset only happens if I set the game zoom higher than 100%.

This is what it looks like when I'm at 100% zoom, this is what it looks like with more than 100%.

Back
Top Bottom