• This Sneezing Kid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Sneezing Kid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

That Sneezing Kid

Official Terrarian
While I say it's me, it's highly highly unlikely that anyone of you are actually aware of my physical existence, unless you stalk me. If so, please don't.

I am That Sneezing Kid. Not this sneezing kid, or the sneezing kid, but That Sneezing Kid. Why, you may ask? Because I sneeze way too much. I do not like sneezing. It horrible. It also sounds like a panda. Other than that I pretty much like everything on this Earth. Except spiders and most people.

I am seriously obsessed with spiny flower mantises (Psuedocreobotra wahlbergii, to be exact) and I have actually owned one myself. I raised it from a nymph until it died about two months after its final molt. Rest in peace, Scyther, rest in peace. I also like Pokémon. My favourite being Scyther and Aegislash of which I have a shiny of in Pokémon Moon (NO YOU CANNOT HAVE IT). I am also in love with Terraria as you can possibly guess. So in love that when 1.3 came out I played it non-stop and managed to defeat the Moon Lord in about two weeks. I have clocked over 500 hours on Steam. I also like to play The Binding of Isaac from time to time.

So yeah, that's me. Have any questions? If so ask m. Please take an interest in me.

Back
Top Bottom