Switch OH MY GOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
im fighting plantera, im winning and still have like 100 hp left, I have a ton of defence, and plantera has like 2k hp left. im about to win when I FALL INTO LAVA AND DIE! I HATE THIS GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I KNEW I SHOULD'VE HAD THE LAVA WADERS EQUIPPED

im fighting plantera, im winning and still have like 100 hp left, I have a ton of defence, and plantera has like 2k hp left. im about to win when I FALL INTO LAVA AND DIE! I HATE THIS GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I KNEW I SHOULD'VE HAD THE LAVA WADERS EQUIPPED
.... get rid of the lava then, it does nothing to bosses.... also make sure you have an arena, somewhat very tall, but still wide, arenas help

the problem with building a DUMB ARENA IS I DIE BEFORE I CAN GET BACK TO IT! I DONT HAVE BUCKETS AND HTE ONLY WAY TO STOP THAT IS TO BUILD A NEW FREAKING ARENA EVERY TIME I FIGHT IT

the problem with building a DUMB ARENA IS I DIE BEFORE I CAN GET BACK TO IT! I DONT HAVE BUCKETS AND HTE ONLY WAY TO STOP THAT IS TO BUILD A NEW FREAKING ARENA EVERY TIME I FIGHT IT
Wow wow wow, calm down, I kept fiend making an arena too, and that’s why I made a teleported directly from my base to my jungle arena, buffs would help, summons are usefull, and don’t forget campfires and heart lanterns, also don’t forget to have bombs to blow up some spaces so you don’t have to mine.

whenever I use bombs to make a arena it blows up the blocks under the plantera bulb why don't I just make 1 of these teleporter arena so I hopefully don't have to fight plantera ever again for at least 3 months. wait how do these things work wouldn't you get hit from the seeds plantera shoots edit: I found a plantera bulb right next to my arena I swapped a double jump for lava waders I think I can do it now

Last edited:
whenever I use bombs to make a arena it blows up the blocks under the plantera bulb why don't I just make 1 of these teleporter arena so I hopefully don't have to fight plantera ever again for at least 3 months. wait how do these things work wouldn't you get hit from the seeds plantera shoots
I wasn’t using a teleported arena, I just used a teleported to teleport to the arena from my base if I died, but you just need a tall arena and sort of wide, but not tooo wide. But tall enough where you don’t need the very bottom part so you don’t get at home it’s by spiky balls.

You already have a Thread asking for help with fighting Plantera here: Console - HELP AAAAAAA

For the same subject, one thread is enough. We do not permit duplicate threads on these Forums so we have locked this thread as a duplicate. Please do not make anymore Plantera-related threads. You can get help in your original thread by adding more details if you are still struggling.

Also when creating threads, the thread description needs to be elaborated on. Just saying "title" is not enough in some of your other threads. If you have questions about this, you can send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom