(oh no, another hello thread) Hello people of TCF!

Brick Creeper

Duke Fishron
Good, if you made it this far I congratulate you! I know what you might be thinking, another hello thread, well your right, its is. So if you want to leave, you may do so now. With that said, Hello everybody! My name is Brick Creeper. I'm a teenager but would like to keep my gender disclosed. I'm also a Christian and don't appreciate people criticising me for it. I've been hanging around the TCF for awhile but haven't joined until now so I know, but haven't met, many people here. I'm a avid terraria player and it's probably my favorite game (why else would I be here?). I first got terraria on mobile thinking it was a mincraft rip-off but soon after my mind was blown! After that, I purchased the PC version and loved it even more. My favorite part of the game is the exploration, building, and awesome Sprites! Since I'm relatively new here i would great appreciate any tips you have!

My goals
  • Be a helpful and friendly user
  • Be as active as possible

Well that's it for now, See you later! :dryadcool:

Welcome I hope you enjoy your stay here if you wish to be helpful I would recomend helping people refine their suggestions or making them sprites

Hi, welcom 2 deh Tea-sea-eff.
Enjoy ur stey.

I also 'got terraria on mobile thinking it was a mincraft rip-off'.
Wow, I was so wrong.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay, and I assure you that you won't be criticized for your religion. At least, not by me. I've been there. Everyone seems to go out of their way to be an :red: about it for no reason. #Feels #TrustInJesus #SingleTear

Welcome I hope you enjoy your stay here if you wish to be helpful I would recomend helping people refine their suggestions or making them sprites
Thanks for the tips!
[DOUBLEPOST=1425950306][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay, and I assure you that you won't be criticized for your religion. At least, not by me. I've been there. Everyone seems to go out of their way to be an :red: about it for no reason. #Feels #TrustInJesus #SingleTear
Thank you, It's nice to see a fellow Christian on the forums :merchantsmile:

You posted on my introductory thread, and I thought I'd return the favor. Welcome to the Terraria forums! Those are some nice goals you've got there.
I try not to start any huge arguments because of it or anything, but I'm also a Christian. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom