Oi ! Zoroark here.

Zoroark

Terrarian
Hello, people from Terraria forum !

My (nick)name is Zoroark, I'm brazilian and I play Terraria since version 1.1. I haven't played for a while (Since october ?), but after seeing the spoilers of Terraria 1.3 I want to start playing again.
As you can see by my nickname, I'm a huge fan of Pokemon. My favorite ones are Zoroark (Surprise !), Excadrill and Granbull.

I also play Minecraft, GMod, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Starbound and a few others.

I hope I can meet a lot of cool people here and make some friends !

See you guys in game :3

Hey there! You're a fan of pokemon you say? Well, I sure am. Only thing is I haven't gotten OR/AS yet, but I will in a few weeks probably depending on if building works in my house get finished or not. Also, make all the pie you can, since you'll need a lot of it!

Woo, 4th Pokemon fan in a row on this thread. Though I do have the least-Pokemon-ish avatar, it'll be back to normal Galladesprite soon. 5th fan because ninja'd.

...Maybe we should all share our friend codes for 3DS (if we have them) here? Mine's 3652 - 1818 - 9453.

Hi... again.
I like how this guy already visited my profile even before I even did my introduction thread, lol. Hello, stalker-but-cool-guy :^) /shot

Hey there! You're a fan of pokemon you say? Well, I sure am. Only thing is I haven't gotten OR/AS yet, but I will in a few weeks probably depending on if building works in my house get finished or not. Also, make all the pie you can, since you'll need a lot of it!
Yep, do it. I got OR on the week that it got released and it turned to be my favorite game in the series.

AH, another fan of Pokemon. Welcome to the Terraria Community Forums, and I hope you enjoy your stay!
Thanks ! :D

Woo, 4th Pokemon fan in a row on this thread. Though I do have the least-Pokemon-ish avatar, it'll be back to normal Galladesprite soon. 5th fan because ninja'd.

...Maybe we should all share our friend codes for 3DS (if we have them) here? Mine's 3652 - 1818 - 9453.
Your avatar is pretty cool right now, actually.
And sure, my FC is 1822-0853-0442, IGN Bim (Pokemon Y and OR, also Smash Bros)

I like how this guy already visited my profile even before I even did my introduction thread, lol. Hello, stalker-but-cool-guy :^) /shot

"...stalker-but-cool-guy..." Huh? Well... you wouldn't be the first that thought I was stalking them.

*Cough* @Krasunir *Cough*

Ahem... sorry about that. I don't know why that came out a lot like the name of one of the resident Durgons here but what ever.

(Note: Durgon is an intentional misspelling. I know it's spelled Dragon)

"...stalker-but-cool-guy..." Huh? Well... you wouldn't be the first that thought I was stalking them.

Ahem... sorry about that. I don't know why that came out a lot like the name of one of the resident Durgons here but what ever.

Oh, how strange. Hm, coincidental you happen to say my name out of every other. Oh well.

Welcome to TCF, I guess. It's centred around Terraria but a fair bit of people don't talk about Terraria. It's weird.

Hello! Welcome to the TCF! (Why do I feel like I'm repeating the same line over and over again when I welcome someone?)

THANKS

Don't worry, stalker-but-cool-guy. I still like you :^) (?)

Oh, how strange. Hm, coincidental you happen to say my name out of every other. Oh well.

Welcome to TCF, I guess. It's centred around Terraria but a fair bit of people don't talk about Terraria. It's weird.
Thanks. At least we agree that Mantis is a stalker :3

Welcome to the forums!
*throws master ball*
*names you tape*
*throws you in PC*
*never takes you out*
...why u so mean
Better question, why do you use a Master Ball on a Zoroark ?

Hello! Welcome to the TCF! (Why do I feel like I'm repeating the same line over and over again when I welcome someone?)
Thanks (Repeating the same line when I thank someone for welcoming me)

WHALECOME to the Terraria Community Forums (TCF)!!
tumblr_mqsej6VFWJ1rjcfxro1_500.gif

(also, I may be wrong because I don't play pokemon... at all... but doesn't Zoroark disguise or something?)

Durgon is a small inside joke. We sometimes call dragons dargons or, in his case, durgons.
I will remember that while I fight the ender durgon in Minecraft :^) /shot

WHALECOME to the Terraria Community Forums (TCF)!!
tumblr_mqsej6VFWJ1rjcfxro1_500.gif

(also, I may be wrong because I don't play pokemon... at all... but doesn't Zoroark disguise or something?)
...Monkeyou ? I need to learn how to do puns :(

And yes, you are absolutely right.

Well the new people won't know ;)
'Sup. >_>

Back
Top Bottom