Okay, so I might be addicted to Terraria.

Finally, another shiny hunter! I do in fact have a shiny Phantump nicknamed Stump that I found randomly in the Friend Safari. I bred a shiny Bouffalant, Wurmple, Pumpkaboo, Solrock, found a shiny Bunnelby and Gurdurr, and Soft Reset for Regirock and Reshiram. I also have 9 boxes from GTS hunting and PSS bartering. (600 hours+ in generation 6). And I do EV train so I can hold my own in battle. Shiny Paras, eh? I'd be willing to trade for that.
I EV train and breed for IVs. I don't do much shiny hunting, I'm more for the competitive side. I have to check and see if I still have the Paras; I tend to immediately give my shinies away to my friends who want them if I'm not a fan of the Pokemon. I do, however, definitely still have a shiny Sigilyph (caught randomly in the wild, go figure, I was doing my first playthrough of maingame Y) and a stupidly nicknamed Drifblim called "Yellow??" someone Wonder Traded to me once I find the damn game card those two are on. Also a shiny orange Florges but that's not going anywhere.

I'll take a look and see if the Paras is still there sometime today.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425831270][/DOUBLEPOST]
I got almost 2,000 hours logged and while I usually build to my heart's content, I'm down for fighting everything and gathering stuff.
You have to build up and get to the gate to the next world, amirite?

Awe man. I only have a prehardmode character and an endgamish character.
Let me know if you get a early/midhard!

Usually takes me a few days to do that because I'm so cautious solo.
It took me a few weeks, so it's not like it's a rush. I'm smart until you give me control of a mouse and a virtual sword and then before you know it I'm so done you can take me out of the oven and stick a fork in me.\

Edit: quoted myself. Brilliant. I need sleep.

It took me a few weeks, so it's not like it's a rush. I'm smart until you give me control of a mouse and a virtual sword and then before you know it I'm so done you can take me out of the oven and stick a fork in me.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425831728][/DOUBLEPOST]
It took me a few weeks, so it's not like it's a rush. I'm smart until you give me control of a mouse and a virtual sword and then before you know it I'm so done you can take me out of the oven and stick a fork in me.
I COULD do it in an hour, but I like to keep my world as stable as possible, especially with a corruption smack-dab in the middle of my jungle.

I COULD do it in an hour, but I like to keep my world as stable as possible, especially with a corruption smack-dab in the middle of my jungle.
Hoo boy. Yeah, I've got a few worlds like that. And then I've got this one small world where everything's just really confused. I think Terraria had had a few too many drinks when it generated it, because it plopped my dungeon literally in the middle of the ocean. Hang on, I'll get a cap.

wtf.png

Look at this. What the hell is this? It's one of the worlds I made to find a Sandstorm in a Bottle and decided to go check out the dungeon for kicks and I got to the edge and I just - what?

Hoo boy. Yeah, I've got a few worlds like that. And then I've got this one small world where everything's just really confused. I think Terraria had had a few too many drinks when it generated it, because it plopped my dungeon literally in the middle of the ocean. Hang on, I'll get a cap.

View attachment 35595
Look at this. What the hell is this? It's one of the worlds I made to find a Sandstorm in a Bottle and decided to go check out the dungeon for kicks and I got to the edge and I just - what?
You should check out the world generation thread if you think that's wacky.

900+ hours since July 18, 2012. It's not an addiction, it's just how Terraria is.
If I'd been playing that long, assuming a steady one-third rate of decay per month, and assuming I never played less than five hours a week, I'd have 820 in six months. By two and a half years, I'd be at 1300, and that's assuming a very generous decay rate and a very low minimum play time.

And I thought getting suprised blind-sided by Dungeon Guardians on the opposite side of a neighboring biome was "What the %$#@" material. XD The fun of being forced on small worlds in mobile.

If you ever end up getting mobile (I strongly suggest you don't until 505 Games gets their act together and releases a badly-needed patch they've sat on for close to a month), we're pretty active posters and blow the forums up with enough screen shots and strategies to make Brady Strategy guides look weak. :merchantgrin:

I have Harpy wings (which are like, somewhere in the range of 65%, I'd say, if I'm remembering correctly?) and Lightning Boots. I tend to use mostly melee and magic, I'm absolute :red: at guns, but I saw some people say that Crystal Shard and Cursed Flame do really well against the Twins and I have both, and then to craft the Harp to :red: the Destroyer's :red: up. I was in the midst of building my skybridge when things started happening, but I'm using essentially your strategy but with Gravitation Potion for extra maneuvering power so I can concentrate on aiming. My aim is so terrible. It's why I melee and minion everything then spray what's still alive and about to kill me with magic books. They have an excellent spread and ricochet several times. Unfortunately, the only piercing weapon I have right now is Poison Staff, which eats mana, and the Tao of Pow. So I have to take the Twins out first and get the Harp. And yeah, I'm not worried about Skeletron Prime when I actually have usable weapons and armor.
You can use cursed bullets, but in my experience what really gets the twins down is a fast gun (IE: uzi) with crystal bullets, and golden shower.

I just focused on beating up the Laser one first, and then turning to the Cursed Flames one, but I'm on mobile and I had sticky-analog problems. -_- True Night's Blade with some reforging really made them cry too.

Yep, terraria will eat away at your hours. The good thing about it is that the hours never feel wasted as there is so much fun stuff to do.
Right now i have kind of been having "Terraria fever" where i get a strong urge to buy anything terraria related. I didn't really notice until i was thinking about buying terraria guides for the phone, at this point i'm thinking this have to stop so i start playing it again to cure this "fever" and most of my exams will be done within a week or two so i'd be happy to play with some other enthusiasts! :D
I'm known as Genrul, Cake and DiD among my friends.
I may be a bit greedy sometimes when it comes to items but at most times i behave and share.
I have never once gotten mad over any video game ever. (Wat?)
I have 369+ hours of playime in terraria and have been playing it a little bit more recently.
Also before i forget,
Hi! :happy:

Why hello ther...
I'm 23, female, and not interested in your free items or your "friendship" while you pray senpai will notice you and break up with her boyfriend for you, so if you were thinking that, stop right there.
Dammit :sigh:

Jk,jk nice to meet you hope to see you around the forums:happy::happy:

You can use cursed bullets, but in my experience what really gets the twins down is a fast gun (IE: uzi) with crystal bullets, and golden shower.
Unfortunately, I have a Corruption world. I could always go pop hardmode in one of my small Crimson worlds, I guess, I'm at the point where I can melee the Wall of Flesh without needing a healing potion.
I just focused on beating up the Laser one first, and then turning to the Cursed Flames one, but I'm on mobile and I had sticky-analog problems. -_- True Night's Blade with some reforging really made them cry too.
That's what I tried, but I was having major issues for some reason with the dodging when I did.
Yep, terraria will eat away at your hours. The good thing about it is that the hours never feel wasted as there is so much fun stuff to do.
I have 369+ hours of playime in terraria and have been playing it a little bit more recently.
Also before i forget,
Hi! :happy:
Hi! Yeah, it got worse when my one IRL friend told us he had like 100 hours and had gotten halfway through hardmode, whereas I was over 100 at this point and hadn't even gotten to hell, let alone summoned WoF. At that point it was like, I MUST SURPASS HIM
there re two 3 letter terms that become your food. DPS and RNG. they will lead you should to salvation
I know about DPS, I have a reasonably well-forged Cutlass, but I've got no idea what RNG stands for.

Welcome to the forums! Rules to the left, emergancy exits to the right!

And don't worry about being addicted to Terraria, there's bounds of people addicted to it more. Infact, i tjink i played it for 666 hours
(Yes, 666)

Back
Top Bottom