Xbox One Okay WHAT?

Don't they need to change it back?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Wackofish74

Terrarian
Now hold on. I have played Terraria on the Xbox 1 for a long time now. The latest update... WHAT. For ages, game devs have messed up there games, but ohhhhh Terraria has done it this time. The Guide has a bow and arrow? That is just a small thing. The UI... the menus! They even changed the controls, and i managed to change them back to original after a while but
I looked in the settings because my screen didn't completely fit on. I was fine with having a smaller screen but i took 30 minutes to look for the setting and NOTHING! the character customization has taken a big step down too. Something needs to be done! (i didn't know where to put this so i put it here. Send to others if you agree)

Now hold on. I have played Terraria on the Xbox 1 for a long time now. The latest update... WHAT. For ages, game devs have messed up there games, but ohhhhh Terraria has done it this time. The Guide has a bow and arrow? That is just a small thing. The UI... the menus! They even changed the controls, and i managed to change them back to original after a while but
I looked in the settings because my screen didn't completely fit on. I was fine with having a smaller screen but i took 30 minutes to look for the setting and NOTHING! the character customization has taken a big step down too. Something needs to be done! (i didn't know where to put this so i put it here. Send to others if you agree)
Hi there @Wackofish74, with the exception of having to fit the screen to your tv size (look for something like "over scan" or "fit to screen"), everything you mentioned in the new update was intentional to bring the console versions in line with the original vision of the PC.

Since the PC 1.3 update, the town NPCs can now defend themselves. The UI and menus that you are now seeing have been what the PC has used all along. And the controls, as you found, can be customized to whatever you’d like them to be. While character customization now follows how PC does it.

The developers are listening to all feedback though, so feel free to share yours here: Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

I'm with you on the UI, Making the console version of the game have the pc UI was a silly thing to do. The UI before was great for console.

I feel they should add back saving in-game so you don't have to exits each time you feel like quickly saving... Yes I know there is an autosave option but that saves every couple of minutes not exactly when you feel like saving Aldo they should add a true way to exit without saving

Back
Top Bottom