Sprites Old-Console Content: Buffed and Repurposed!

Console Content - Part One
Console Enemies!

I always liked the alternate versions of enemies that were in the Console version of Terraria before they were given the boot.
They were like rarer, stronger versions of normal enemies, but all they really had going for them was their slightly different stats and sprites. No loot, special traits, nothing.
I propose that we bring them back as Expert-only enemies, with some new loot and some special traits, just to add some extra challenge and variety. I'll re-purpose pre-existing enemies and maybe add in some of my own alternate enemy versions, because I've been itching to do something new for a while now.

Let's check 'em out.
Just a head's up, though, this thread isn't finished, nor will it be for a while. If you're really curious to see what new stuff I'll add in later, Watch the thread or something, I dunno.
haukRzS.png

Re-Purposed Enemies
The enemies will, for the most part, have new loot. Some will be really good, and some will be kinda "eh". These guys aren't in any particular order, just in case you're wondering why this looks horribly organized.
Real quick, when you see "x (y)" in the stats, that means "Pre-Hardmode stat (Hardmode stat)". I'm using the Official Terraria Wiki's format, in case you hadn't noticed. If I only show one number, that means that the stat never changes during gameplay. And if I show a number in [Square Brackets], that's a stat change that happens during a different part of the game (that happens after Hardmode) that I'll explain in the enemy's spoiler.
Also when I say "All fire debuffs", I include Frostburn, but not Daybroken.
Now that that's out of the way, let's move on to the first enemy on this list...
The Albino Antlion
Sprite | Damage | Max HP | Defense | Knockback Resistance | Inflicts Debuff(s) | Debuffs Immunities | Coins | Normal Drops | Unique Drops | Banner
mMkyM3Z.png
| 50 (84) Contact - 42 (76) Sandstone ball - 34 (68) Fossil Bone | 115 (253) | 13 | 100% | Dazed, 100%, for 5 (9) seconds from Fossil Bone | Confused, Dazed | 1
ePtqpPq.gif
| 1-2 50% | 3-5
y3vbAvb.png
14.27% |
1sLQ9dl.png
Sporting a fresh new sprite by Yours Truly.
After defeating the Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu for the first time, this guy has a 25% chance of replacing a normal Antlion spawn. 100%, if you're near the bottom of the Underground Desert. When you enter Hardmode, they replace normal Antlions altogether. This is intended to work the same way enemies get a further stat boost when Hardmode ensues, only instead of just a stat boost, the enemy gains an entirely new look, as well as new attacks. I figured integrating the enemies with a pre-existing mechanic for Expert would work smoothly.
Anyways, Albino Antlion.
The Albino Antlion spits Sandstone balls and Fossil Bones, the former dealing more damage than the latter, and latter inflicting Dazed for a few seconds.
The Albino Antlion sinks underground after spitting at you, appearing in an entirely different position near the player when they rise back up. You won't be able to get close to these very easily, especially underground. They do take a few seconds re-orienting themselves when they rise back up, though, so they won't attack right after resurfacing.
Also takes double damage from fire debuffs.
y3vbAvb.png

These can also be Extractinated from a Desert Fossil with a 3% chance, in quantities of 3-5.
Moves slower than a normal Bone, but arcs 50% less and ricochets off of one enemy, dazing them for a few seconds.
These work with the Bone Glove. The bones won't bounce off of blocks, but they WILL infinitely ricochet off of enemies, inflicting Dazed on each and every one of them.
Type: Weapon
Damage: 24 (Throwing)
Knockback: 1 (Extremely Weak)
Critical Strike Chance: 4%
Use Time: 9 (Very Fast)
Velocity: 6
Can't be retrieved
Inflicts Debuff: Dazed
Dazed.png
(100% chance, first hit only, 5 seconds)
Rarity: Blue
Sell: 0
haukRzS.png

The Pale Demon
Sprite | Damage | Max HP | Defense | Knockback Resistance | Inflicts Debuff(s) | Debuff Immunities | Coins | Normal Drops | Unique Drops | Banner
hRdpOE5.png
| 52 (98) Contact - 112 Labrys | 264 (290) | -12 | 20% (36%) | Darkness, 33%, for 12 seconds - Silenced, 33%, for 12 seconds | On Fire!, Cursed Inferno, Ichor, Confused | 4
ePtqpPq.gif
KCN2Y1k.gif
| (1-3 , 33%) |
LXd5x5T.png
4.29% |
z5NXcRJ.png
Sporting new wings, since the old ones had a little too much red, in my opinion.
The Arch Demon replaces 25% of Demons during PreHardmode. In Hardmode, it replaces Demons entirely.
This thing does not use the Demon Scythe. If you looked at the Unique Drops, you'll notice that it instead uses a new weapon called the Arch Labrys, which fires a purple labrys
Ti05jQe.png
that spirals around its spawn point until it hits a block, kinda like one of the Devil's Second-Phase attacks in Cuphead.
The Arch Demon moves a lot faster as well as being a lot stronger than regular Demons (at least in terms of the magic attack), but they can easily be taken out due to their negative defense. They're a glass cannon, if you will.
LXd5x5T.png
Ti05jQe.png

Dropped by Arch Demons.
Fires a purple labrys at the player's position.
This labrys slowly begins to spin, speeding up in the same way as the Demon Scythe's velocity, though at a much slower rate.
As it spins, it begins to spiral around the point where it started, moving farther out the faster the labrys spins.
The obvious downside to this weapon is the fact that you can't really aim it, and that combined with the spiraling thing makes it hard to really hit anything, especially in the Caverns.
You kinda have to lead enemies into the Labrys. Kind of annoying to use, and it only hits one enemy, but the labrys does a LOT of damage, so if you can figure something out, this is easily the strongest Magic weapon in PreHardmode.
Damage: 56 (Magic)
Knockback: 7.5 (Very Strong)
Mana: 16
Critical Strike Chance: 4%
Use Time: 23 (Fast)
Velocity: 0.3
Tooltip: Casts a demon labrys
Rarity: Light Red
Sell: 25
ePtqpPq.gif
haukRzS.png

The Ancient Wyvern
Sprite | Damage | Max HP | Defense | Knockback Resistance | Inflicts Debuff(s) | Debuffs Immunities | Coins | Normal Drops | Unique Drops | Banner
nyJ0Vw0.png
| 232 Head - 115 Legs, Body and Fire Breath - 90 Tail | 6,320 | 32 Head - 20 Legs - 28 Body - 16 Tail | 100% | On Fire!, 100%, for 14-21 seconds from Fire Breath | Dazed, Confused, Frostburn, Poisoned, Venom, Ichor, Beetle's Bite | 1
HNlYAPM.gif
ePtqpPq.gif
| 5-10 100%, 1-3 / / 100% | 3-5
sTwZkH7.png
100% |
ql45qwT.png
Holy crap this thing looks intimidating.
6.25% chance of replacing a Wyvern. After defeating Golem, however, this chance bumps up to 62.5%, and they can begin to drop Souls of Might, Sight and Fright.
Moves 20% faster than a Wyvern, and has the ability to breath fire at you in the same way the Flamethrower shoots fire. The head can turn downwards to breath fire, but it cannot look up. The flames also cannot go through blocks.
These guys aren't immune to any fire debuffs. The problem is, for the Ancient Wyvern that's a good thing. When they're set on fire, their attack and defense rise by 25%. This makes fighting them twenty-billion times tougher for most players, since everyone tends to have SOME some of fire debuff in their arsenal at some point. I apologize in advance to anyone using the Fire Gauntlet or Frost Armor (or both).
They're generally stronger than the regular Wyvern, so the Ancient Wyvern doesn't replace them entirely. To make up for their "supr stronkness", they drop a new material.
This material is a very special material. You'll see exactly why later.
sTwZkH7.png

Used in a familiar set of armor. And also a potion.
Type: Crafting Material
Rarity: Lime
Sell: 5
ePtqpPq.gif
hJf9zUl.png

I feel very intimidated right about now.
Being inflicted with On Fire, Cursed Inferno, Shadowflame, Ultrablaze, Burning, or Frostburn increases your attack power and defense by 25%. Having multiple fire debuffs on at the same time does not stack the bonuses.
Type: Accessory - Crafting Material
Tooltip: Increases your attack power and defense when on fire
Rarity: Yellow
Sell: 3
HNlYAPM.gif
haukRzS.png

The Chaos Spectar
Sprite | Damage | Max HP | Defense | Knockback Resistance | Inflicts Debuff(s) | Debuff Immunities | Coins | Normal Drops | Unique Drops | Banner
CxqV5rK.png
| 92 Fighter form - 112 Wraith form | 920 [1120] | 40 Fighter form - 15 Wraith form | 64% [74%] Running - 49% [59%] Floating | Spectral, 100%, for 3 seconds | All fire debuffs, Confused, Dazed, Ichor, Beetle's Bite | 9
ePtqpPq.gif
| 1-2
YmiwqPh.png
100% |
00glId9.png
20% |
ldJmN7t.png
More new sprites, and even a banner, for Christ's sake. This guy got a lot less love than the first three I showed.
After Plantera has been defeated, the Chaos Spectar replaces 33% of Chaos Elementals. 100%, if you're 200 blocks near the Dungeon.
The Chaos Spectar acts similarly to their living counterparts, but if you're farther than 15 blocks away (or if it can't reach you because of physical barriers), it will turn transparent and run through said physical barriers to reach you instead of teleporting, during which it cannot be hit (so says Nate Bihldorff). When it reaches half health, it loses its helmet along with its legs and behaves more like a Wraith, freely travelling through blocks to get to you. Its invisibility acts in an inverse manner as in its physical form when in Wraith form, where it is instead transparent (and therefore invincible) until it is within 15 blocks of you.
When transparent, the Chaos Spectar moves 50% faster and, when still in its first form, jumps twice as high.
DoT debuffs will still hurt it while it is transparent.
[Receives a stat boost after Golem is defeated]
00glId9.png

Oh man, what a creative material I've made here.
Exists for the sole purpose of making an armor set.
Sell: 35
ePtqpPq.gif
haukRzS.png

The Dragon Eater/Snatcher
Kd5xExO.png
| 54 [105] Contact - 44 [75] Fireball - 67 [114] Fire Breath | 132 [396] | 14 | 87% [97%] | On Fire!/Shadowflame, 100%, 7-11 seconds | On Fire!, Poisoned, Venom, Confused, [plus Shadowflame, Dazed, Cursed, Betsy's Curse] | 2
ePtqpPq.gif
KCN2Y1k.gif
| Nada |
9UUzEli.png
25% - [1-3
mbQnLp5.png
12.50%] |
DIUMBsu.png
Refined the sprite a bit and added an Eater version, so this thing will also appear above-ground now.
This thing replaces 13.33% of all Man Eaters/Snatchers after Queen Bee is defeated. When Hardmode comes around, these things replace 33% of all Man Eaters/Snatchers, and when Plantera is defeated, they replace all of them. (They do not receive a stat boost upon entering Hardmode, [instead gaining it after the Hardmode Goblin Army is defeated])
Attacks similarly to the Clinger from the Hardmode Underground Corruption, though the Dragon Eater/Snatcher instead spits out a normal Fireball that moves slower than the Clinger's projectiles, and is also slightly smaller. This is made up for, though, by the fireball's explosion upon hitting a block. This explosion damages players and enemies alike, dealing double the normal damage of the fireball, and inflicting On Fire! for twice as long. It can also breathe fire, much like the Ancient Wyvern, but this thing can turn its head freely. So, uh, don't go near them.
After you get through a Hardmode Goblin Army, these guys will replace their fire attacks with Shadowflame, which deal more damage, obviously. Their new Chaos Ball moves 33% faster than the Fireball but has a smaller explosion, and the fire breath is replaced by Shadow Tentacles, which don't reach as far but cover a wider range and hurt like hell. I reiterate, don't go near them.
Their head's reach is 40% shorter than a regular Snatcher's, so it shouldn't be too difficult to avoid them if you can't kill them yet.
All the [Square Bracket] stats are literally just the Shadowflame attacks.
mbQnLp5.png

So, uh, I kinda made a whole thread on Shadowflame stuff.
This feels like cheap advertising, but this will also be sparing the image limit on this post, so go >Here< to see all the Shadowflame items. I'll re-link you at the Crafting section, if you wanna wait 'til then.
Sell: 1
ePtqpPq.gif
9UUzEli.png

Used as a crafting material for a weapon, a grappling hook, and some familiar armor.
Rarity: Orange
Sell: 5
ePtqpPq.gif
haukRzS.png

The Dragon Hornet
9s3fuMa.png
| 65 [82] Fireball, 46 [63] Stinger | 138 [183] | 18 | 65% [73%] | Poisoned, 100%, 7-11 seconds from Stinger - On Fire!/Shadowflame, 100%, 7-11 seconds from all projectiles | On Fire!, Poisoned, Venom, Confused, [plus Shadowflame, Dazed, Cursed, Betsy's Curse] | 40
KCN2Y1k.gif
| 0.5% |
p4axned.png
100% - [
2IzaOs1.png
8.93% - 1-3
mbQnLp5.png
12.50%] |
rNSvLN3.png
This thing replaces 13.33% of all Hornets (not including the Moss Hornet) after Queen Bee is defeated. When Hardmode comes around, these things replace 33% of all Hornets, and when Plantera is defeated, they replace all of them. (They do not receive a stat boost upon entering Hardmode, [instead gaining it after the Hardmode Goblin Army is defeated]). So yes, literally the same spawn conditions as the Dragon Eater/Snatcher.
Stingers fired from these Dragon Hornets are on fire. This allows them to inflict both Poison AND On Fire! They can also spit out bouncing Fireballs by opening up their "stinger area", hence the weird second sprite. These fireballs bounce infinitely but last 10 whole seconds, after which they dissipate. The Dragon Hornet's fireballs move as fast as the Dragon Sneater's (*cough*).
After the Hardmode Goblin Army has done a defeat, though, these guys switch out any and all traces of On Fire! with Shadowflame, including the Chaos Ball. The Stinger itself just inflicts a different debuff, but the Chaos Ball moves 33% faster than the Fireball, but they only last 8 seconds.
The Dragon Hornet itself moves 33% slower than other Hornets.
All the [Square Bracket] stats are literally just the Shadowflame attacks. Also it just hit me that you could potentially avoid fighting these things altogether if you just don't defeat Queen Bee.
Hmph.
p4axned.png

Material for weapons, a potion and some familiar armor.
Rarity: Orange
ePtqpPq.gif
2IzaOs1.png

Really not doing good here in terms of creativity, am I?
Used to craft the Dragonfly Wings, which have some serious horizontal distance but not much lift.
Also used in a pretty good potion.
Rarity: Light Purple
Sell: 3
HNlYAPM.gif
haukRzS.png

The Shadow and Ultrabright Mummies
pYmmwet.png
| 170 [198] Contact, 128 [149] Shadow Bone | 430 [514] | 33 | 70% [76%] | Shadowflame, 100%, 12 [9] seconds from Contact - Cursed, 100%, 6 [10] seconds from Shadow Bone - Withered Armor, 100%, 30 [45] seconds from Summon Bones | Cursed, Cursed Inferno, Shadowflame, Betsy's Curse, Ichor, Poison, Venom, Confused | 12
ePtqpPq.gif
| 100% -
Nazar.png
0.5% |
bPzcERl.png
0.5% - 3-7
PMaSx9G.png
33% |
m22knGF.png
71tDGjc.png
| 121 [141] Contact, 75 [87] Blaze Burst | 480 [574] | 21 | 25% [33%] | Ultrablaze, 100%, 12 seconds from Spark Burst - Silenced, 100%, 8 seconds from Contact - Withered Weapon, 100%, 30 [45] seconds from Summon Bones | Ultrablaze, Betsy's Curse, Cursed, Ichor, Poison, Venom, Confused, Dazed | 12
ePtqpPq.gif
| 100% -
Megaphone.png
0.5% |
bPzcERl.png
0.5% - 3-7
3NjgmbH.png
33% |
nk4LN5W.png
After defeating your first Mechanical boss, these mummies have a 5% chance of replacing their respective mummies (Dark and Light Mummy). After the second Mech boss, the chance rises to 15%, and after the last one, the chance goes up to 30%. After defeating Plantera, these mummies replace the old ones entirely, [and their stats are boosted].
The Shadow Mummy is powerful but extremely slow, and the Ultrabright Mummy is super fast but has noodle arms (by which I mean he's weak).
The Shadow Mummy can throw bones at the player that fly straight for about 12 blocks but move slowly. These will curse you for a while so focus on dodging them.
The Ultrabright Mummy releases sparks of Ultrabright fire when hit, which will inflict Ultrablaze on you, so stay away from him.
Both Mummies are also able to summon their lesser versions, the Light and Dark Mummies, when they get within 15 blocks of you for the first time, and when they reach 40% HP. They do this by throwing 3-6 normal Bones in your direction, which are all spread out to make it harder to dodge. Any bones that don't hit the player and make contact with blocks will spawn the Mummy's corresponding weaker version. These mummies won't drop coins, but they will still drop their usual items (though the drop chances are halved).
The Shadow Mummy will gain strength as he takes damage, reaching 300% damage at 10% HP. The Ultrabright Mummy will gain both speed and knockback resistance, up to, again, 300% at 10% HP.
The Ultrabright Mummy takes double damage from Shadowflame, but Shadow Mummies are healed by it. The inverse is true for Ultrablaze.
...these guys drop a lot of items.
PMaSx9G.png
3NjgmbH.png

The Onyx and Ultruine Stone are new Gemstones, which can be used to craft everything else other Gemstones can. They also help in crafting a few pre-existing items as well as a new Torch for the Onyx gem. They also make their own items as well.
Onyx and Ultruine also sometimes appear in naturally corrupted/hallowed Sandstone blocks after killing the gem's respective mummy at least once, replacing the block with an ore. Or they'll just grow on the block.
fSaGUGg.png
T83AClQ.png

If you use the Clentanimator, the clentaminated blocks won't spawn any gems.
Type: Gem - Crafting Material
Placeable
Sell: 41
ePtqpPq.gif
KCN2Y1k.gif
bPzcERl.png

The Blindfold now prevents Darkness AND the the visual effects from Shadowflame and Ultrablaze. It also prevents the visual effects present when fighting the Moon Lord.
Now enemies who inflict Darkness, Shadowflame AND Ultrablaze drop this thing.
Tooltip: Immunity to Darkness
Sell: 2
HNlYAPM.gif
haukRzS.png

The Spectropod
NmYkM2u.png
| 90-120 Lasers, 100 Contact | 550 | 5 [12] | 35% [25%] | Spectral, 33%, for 5 seconds - Ultrabright, 33%, for 4-7 [6-10] seconds from Lasers | All fire debuffs, Frostburn, Confused, Ichor, Beetle's Bite | 9
ePtqpPq.gif
| 6-12 100%, 1-2
YmiwqPh.png
14.27% |
DLQ4ELf.png
5% |
9h8HIeg.png
28.54% chance of replacing Gastropods after Plantera's defeated. 57.08%, if near the Dungeon. [After Golem, all Gastropods are replaced]
Instead of firing one fast laser at you, Spectropods sweep the area with 5 slower and shorter lasers, the first laser being aimed at you and the next four being fired higher or lower, depending on how you dodge the first laser. Like the Chaos Spectar, the Spectropod can go transparent, therefore being invincible to attacks. Though in the Spectropod's case, it won't go transparent unless you're farther than 15 blocks, forcing you to get closer and risking being hit by the sweep lasers. Also drains your Mana by two every second for every block you get closer to it, starting from 15 blocks away.
DoT debuffs will still hurt it while it is transparent.
[Receives a stat boost after Golem is defeated]
DLQ4ELf.png

A material used in what could essentially be called a nerf of a pre-existing item, as well as a potion and a familiar armor set.
Sell: 65
ePtqpPq.gif
haukRzS.png

The Shadow Hammer
5QuopU1.png
| 190 Spinning, 250 Lunge | 650 [900] | 36 [54] | 90% [100%] | Cursed, 33%, for 5-10 seconds - Withered Armor, 100%, for 25-50 seconds | All fire debuffs, Frostburn, Poisoned, Venom, Dazed, Confused, Ichor, Betsy's Curse, Beetle's Bite, Oiled, Penetrated, Daybroken | 15
ePtqpPq.gif
| Nada |
LuqnnVx.png
35% |
vBa0DPB.png
Replaces 12.5% of all Cursed Hammers during Hardmode. [Replaces all Cursed Hammers after killing a Paladin in the Dungeon]
Spins up 25% slower than the Cursed Hammer, but you can't interrupt it. When it attacks, it dashes much faster and farther and deals much more damage, but its complete knockback resistance leaves it vulnerable when spinning up.
[Receives a stat boost after killing a Paladin in the Dungeon]
LuqnnVx.png
wB0FeK4.png

Used with a few gems to make a pretty strong melee weapon, as well as a couple of Onyx items.
Placeable
Dimensions: 1x1
Use Time: 14 (Very Fast)
Rarity: Light Purple
HNlYAPM.gif
haukRzS.png

The Grimer and Grimeling
LNsyYHy.png
| 135 [160] Contact, 90 [107] Self-Destruct | 570 [690] | 26 [31] | 22% [33%] | Blackout, 25% [33%], for 15-30 seconds - Withered Armor and Withered Weapon, 100%, for 45-90 seconds from Self-Destruct | Poisoned, Venom, Oiled, Beetle's Bite , Cursed, Cursed Inferno | 6
ePtqpPq.gif
| 2-4 100%, 1% |
zV2Udy4.png
1% |
g8tcYZb.png
jh8ZNk0.png
| 105 [124] Contact, 70 [83] Self-Destruct | 200 [242] | 13 [16] | 9% [15%] | Blackout, 25% [33%], for 5-10 seconds - Withered Armor and Withered Weapon, 100%, for 15-30 seconds from Self-Destruct | Poisoned, Venom, Oiled, Beetle's Bite , Cursed, Cursed Inferno | 1
ePtqpPq.gif
| 2-3 100%, 1% | - | -
The Shadow Slime, but now a LOT darker. And slightly transparent.
20% chance of replacing Corrupt Slimes and Slimers for every Mechanical Boss you defeat, up to 60% after all 3. [After defeating Golem, Grimers will always replace Corrupt Slimes and Slimers]
Jumps 33% faster and higher than Slimers. When its HP reaches 0, it explodes into a massive rain of shadowy slime, inflicting Withered Armor AND Withered Weapon for 30 seconds. [After Plantera, the Grimer will split into 2-4 Grimelings, which are identical to the Grimer, AI-wise. They even explode when killed, though with a much smaller range than the Grimer]
Shadowflame deals no damage to Grimers or Grimelings, instead healing them.
[Receives a stat boost after defeating Golem]
zV2Udy4.png

So the Eye Drops, dropped by anything that inflicts Blackout, prevent, uh, Blackout. Never woulda guessed.
They also improve vision to the same extent that the Night Vision Helmet does, but the effect can stack with the helmet's as well as with the Night Owl Potion's.
Tooltip: Immunity to Blackout
Improves vision

HNlYAPM.gif
haukRzS.png

The Vampire Miner
UcbK2rt.png
| 65 [82] | 220 [275] | 9 [14] | 30% [60%] | Bleeding, 100%, for 30 seconds - Feral Bite, 35%, for 60 [120] seconds | Poisoned, Venom, Shadowflame, Ultrablaze | 3
ePtqpPq.gif
KCN2Y1k.gif
| 2 91.2% |
DRdrLYn.png
2.5% |
eLwHv1D.png
What a random idea for an enemy. Cool, but random.
Replaces 33% of Undead Miners during Hardmode. [50%, after Plantera]
Runs and jumps like hell, but is relatively frail. It leeches health from you, restoring 100% of the damage it deals. So, uh, avoid it like the plague at the start of Hardmode.
DRdrLYn.png

I feel like this is an idea that would have already been thought of.
Dashing into an enemy restores 5% of your maximum health.
If using the Tabi/Master Ninja Gear, dashing into enemies does not hurt the player, and each enemy passed restores 2% of your maximum health. This method does not heal over 50 HP.
Type: Accessory
Tooltip: Dashing into enemies restores a bit of health
Rarity: Pink
HNlYAPM.gif
haukRzS.png

The Dragon Skulls
iQKgHzQ.png
| 200 Contact, 130 Fireball | 1150 | 14 | 77% | Cursed, 33%, 6-12 seconds from Contact - On Fire!, 100%, for 12-24 seconds from Fireball | Confused, Cursed, Poisoned, Venom, All fire debuffs, Frostburn, Ichor, Beetle's Bite | 1
HNlYAPM.gif
| 88.56%, 2%, 50% |
vh2Wcqh.png
21.24% |
ntlkQbd.png
IPgPZHV.png
| 170 Contact, 100 Fireball | 1400 | 8 | 67% | Cursed, 33%, 6-12 seconds from Contact - On Fire!, 100%, for 12-24 seconds from Fireball | Confused, Cursed, Poisoned, Venom, All fire debuffs, Frostburn, Ichor | 1
HNlYAPM.gif
| 88.56%, 2%, 50% |
IOm0VYL.png
21.24% |
ntlkQbd.png
gBpctJw.png
| 140 Contact, 190 Fireball | 650 | 20 | 87% | Cursed, 33%, 6-12 seconds from Contact - On Fire!, 100%, for 12-24 seconds from Fireball | Confused, Cursed, Poisoned, Venom, All fire debuffs, Frostburn, Ichor | 1
HNlYAPM.gif
| 88.56%, 2%, 50% |
xctMRFo.png
21.24% |
ntlkQbd.png
8DMtxkA.png
| 110 Contact, 160 Fireball | 900 | 26 | 97% | Cursed, 33%, 6-12 seconds from Contact - On Fire!, 100%, for 12-24 seconds from Fireball | Confused, Cursed, Poisoned, Venom, All fire debuffs, Frostburn, Ichor | 1
HNlYAPM.gif
| 88.56%, 2%, 50% |
Ai3HKTN.png
21.24% |
ntlkQbd.png
I thought it was kinda weird that the Dragon Skulls had three colored varieties like this. Then I realized a similarity and decided to make a Pink Dragon Skull. I thought it'd be cool.
Each color has a 7.14% chance of replacing (Giant) Cursed Skulls after the Celestial Pillars have been defeated, adding up to 28.56%. Each pillar unlocks the skull of the same color.
The Dragon Skulls will hover around you and spit fireballs at you, which look like the Diabolist's flames, but they have a normal explosion and they home in on players very slightly. Each color also behaves slightly differently.
In order from slowest to fastest: Blue, Orange, Pink, Green. Orange moves as fast as a Giant Cursed Skull, Green twice as fast.
The Orange Dragon Skull will usually attempt to fly into you instead of using its fireballs, the Green and Pink ones prefer to stay a safe distance away and spit fireballs at you, and the Blue skull will do both equally. The Blue skull also increases the spawn rate of Cursed Skulls by 25%.
32tkGJu.png

It's a weapon on its own, but it's also a crafting material for a familiar set of armor.
Color does not matter; the item works the same way Gel does when being picked up.
Pierces up to 8 enemies when thrown, losing Retrieval chance on every hit and breaking on the 9th hit.
If used with the Bone Glove, it travels a LOT faster than normal Bone Glove bones, and it can bounce and pierce up to 8 times total.
Type: Weapon - Crafting Material
Damage: 65 (Throwing)
Knockback: 5 (Average)
Critical Strike Chance: 8%
Use Time: 36 (Very Fast)
Velocity: 10
Retrieval Chance: 36%, -4% per hit
Inflicts Debuff: On Fire!
On_Fire%21.png
(100% chance, without Bone Glove, 7-15 seconds)/Shadowflame
Shadowflame.png
(65% chance, with Bone Glove, 6-18 seconds)
Rarity: Blue
Sell: 10
ePtqpPq.gif
haukRzS.png

and last but certainly not least (for now, anyways)...
The Orca! and its babies
WLExjDw.png
| 69-104 [138-208] | 460 (830) [1300] | 8 [20] | 45% [52%] | Dazed, 100%, 4-8 [6-12] seconds (Broken Armor, 35%, for 30-45 [45-67.5] seconds) | Confused, Dazed, [Cursed] | 8
ePtqpPq.gif
| 1% |
TplQked.png
0.67% |
w91xYUK.png
uSZtP6W.png
| 48-72 [96-144] | 129-239 (232-430) [364-676] | 6 [11] | 32% | (Broken Armor, 20%, for 20-30 [30-45] seconds) | Dazed | - | - | - | -
This enemy I found to be my favorite of the bunch, for some reason. Might just be 'cuz it looks cool.
Replaces 6.25% of Sharks during PreHardmode. (When Hardmode comes around, they'll replace 12.5% of Sharks, [and when you go through your first Eclipse, they'll replace 25% of them])
These guys will calmly tread the waters of the ocean until a player comes near. When that happens, they rise to the surface of the water while horizontally staying around 25 blocks away from players. When the player is 10 blocks away (or closer, or in the water), the Orca will swim at them with crazy speed, which you won't be able to outrun without a few mobility-granting accessories (a player can very barely outrun the Orca at full speed with the Spectre Boots). If the player is in the water, the Orca will occasionally pause to vomit out Baby Orcas (maximum of 3), who can detect the player from 20 blocks away. The Baby Orcas will randomly charge at you for 4 seconds, then return to the mother.
Is a very powerful enemy for most of the game.
TplQked.png

Tooltip: Increases maximum health and mana by 5%
Increases health and mana regeneration by 20%

Rarity: Lime
Sell: 4
HNlYAPM.gif
haukRzS.png

Now for undoubtedly the biggest appeal of this thread...
Ocram!
According to the Wiki, Ocram was on the same tier as Duke Fishron in Old Gen Console, Mobile and 3DS, so I'm going to keep him there.
I originally planned to make him a "Super Boss" (as in, an extra, post-game boss), but I figured he'd have about as much of a place in the game as he did previously if I did that.
I'm giving him completely different loot. The Dragon, Titan and Spectral Armors are now crafted with the various materials found from the other Old-Gen Console enemies, as well as from new enemy variations I've added in (There's literally no Titan-themed enemies, as opposed to there being 4 Dragon-themed enemies and 2 Spectral-themed enemies). The Spectral Arrows are also crafted now, and Ocram no longer drops Adamantite Ore. Ocram now drops unique weapons and accessories.
I'm, uh, not actually sure how you'd get Ocram to spawn just yet. Still trying to think of something better than the previous method.
I believe Ocram's battle theme was Boss 5.
Sprite | Damage | Max HP | Defense | Knockback Resistance | Inflicts Debuff(s) | Debuff Immunities
GNrmpIG.gif
| 90 Contact, 120 Claw Talon things, 70 Twin Eye Lasers, 180 Blight Beam | 5,500 Claw Talon things, 39,000 Ocram Crystal | 45 Claw Talon things, 60 Ocram Crystal | 100% Claw Talon things, 90% Ocram | Obstructed, 100%, while Ocram is latched on - Blackout, 100%, 5 seconds after Obstructed wears off - Blighted, 100%, 7-13 seconds from Twin Lasers and 20 seconds from Blight Beam | Immune to everything (Ocram Crystal), Blighted, Poison, Venom, On Fire!, Cursed, Dazed, Confused, Cursed, Spectral (Claw Talon things)
bi9goh6.gif
| 115 Contact, 120 Claw Talon things, 70 Rapid-fire Lasers, 240 Blight Beam | 3,438 Claw Talon things, 62,400 Ocram | 54 Claw Talon things, 12 Ocram | 100% Claw Talon things, 99% Ocram | Obstructed, 100%, while Ocram is latched on - Broken Armor, 100%, for 20 seconds from Claw Talon things - Blighted, 100%, 4-9 seconds from Rapid-fire Lasers and 30 seconds from Blight Beam | Blighted, Poison, Venom, On Fire!, Cursed, Dazed, Confused, Cursed, Spectral (All parts)
I'm completely revamping Ocram! I, uh, saw a video of Ocram's boss fight, and holy cow does it look unfun to play. It might actually be fun, I can't know for sure, but regardless, I'm changing Ocram's attacks entirely. Also adding a few new attacks because I thought of a really cool thing for Ocram to do with his minions. Coding those minion attacks would be hell and then some though.
In Phase 1, you must destroy the crystal on Ocram's head to expose his third eye. His claws can be taken out, but Ocram will regenerate them when the crystal is broken.
Follows the player in a similar manner to the way the Eye of Cthulhu does when spawning Servants of Cthulhu, though Ocram will constantly be moving to the left and right, and he's a bit farther away than the Eye of Cthulhu is. Summons 8 Servants of Ocram at the start of the fight, and spawns 1-3 Servants every 6-10 seconds, up to a max of 12 Servants (the more there are, the slower they'll spawn). Ocram can attack using his minions in a variety of different formations, while using his other attacks. Each minion formation lasts 30 seconds.
• His main attack is firing Twin Lasers at you from his eyes. These lasers can be angled up to 20 degrees when fired, making them a little unpredictable and annoying to dodge. However, they move a lot slower than most laser attacks in the game, giving you a split-second to react.

• Ocram will occasionally dip down at you and using those, uh, claw... talon things at his sides to scratch at you, which can end up making you bleed if you don't have a, Adhesive Bandage handy.

• Ocram can fire a Blight Beam, which is literally a jaundiced version of the Martian Saucer's Deathray. Ocram moves a bit faster than the Martian Saucer, and he can fire it for 33% longer than the saucer. He can also move as high or low as he needs to to vaporize you, which makes this attack extremely deadly. The beam also inflicts Blighted for 30 seconds, which lowers your damage output and defense, and slowly kills you.

• Rarely, Ocram will begin to chase you mouth-first, and continue to do so for about 5 seconds. If he gets you, he'll latch onto your head like a Brain Suckler and begin draining your health away while Obstructing your view severely. Unlike the Brain Suckler, though, Ocram will actually restore health by doing this. To be precise, 200% of what you take in damage. Once he takes 500 damage, he'll remove himself from your cranium and continue fighting as normal. Well, ignoring the fact that you'll be inflicted with Blackout for 5 seconds afterwards.
Ocram will stop moving for a second before doing this attack.
• He can assemble his minions in a ring around him, effectively creating a barrier which is impenetrable (save for any infinitely-piercing projectiles). Around 15 seconds into this formation, the ring will start spinning, and every 4th Servant of Ocram will begin firing its spikes out. After 30 seconds, Ocram will stop spinning the ring of Servants, and will fire every second Servant in the ring outwards in an attempt to hit the player. A second afterwards, Ocram will fire out the rest of the Servants.

• If Ocram has at least 10 Servants out, Ocram has a chance to arrange all present Servants of Ocram into a worm/brain formation, and will create a, uh, rather blighty-lookin' version of the Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu (depending on whether the world is Corrupt or Crimtane, Ocram will create the opposite boss), dubbed the Eater of Blight/Brain of Blight. These knockoffs are about as strong as the Wall of Flesh in terms of stats, and can be defeated quickly. However, you ALSO have to deal with Ocram's shenanigans, and the Blight knockoffs will gain 1 Defense every 5 seconds. So, uh, have fun.
On the bright side, killing the Blight knockoff will slow down his Servant spawn time to 9-15 seconds for the rest of Phase 1.
Ocram can't spawn new Servants while the Blight knockoffs are present, thankfully.
After exposing his third eye, Ocram becomes enraged and begins to go more on the offensive. Ocram himself has a lot more health than the crystal, but his eye also doesn't have a whole lot of defense. Ocram's eye also isn't immune to literally everything in the game like the crystal is.
In Phase 2, Ocram will swap corners a lot more often, but he can't attack on his own while in the corners of the screen, instead summoning 3-5 Servants every time he switches. Ocram can now have up to 18 Servants out at a time, and each minion formation now lasts 15 seconds.
• Can no longer fire twin lasers Instead, its third eye rapid-fires lasers that go through blocks at the player in two ways: A straight, constant stream of lasers aimed directly at the player (well, I say "directly", but these are about as accurate as they were in Phase 1), or two constant streams of lasers firing in opposite directions which can rotate up to 1080° in total before stopping. Ocram can change the direction of the rotating laser-stream mid-attack in an attempt to catch the player off-guard.

• Ocram's Swipe attack has a slightly larger reach, and Ocram will now swipe at you up to 5 times in rapid succession.

• Along with being stronger, Ocram's Blight Beam works a little differently now. Instead of firing it like the Martian Saucer, Ocram will aim the beam directly at you, regardless of where you are, and fire it from his third eye for about a second. He'll fire the beam twice more, and then fire it a fourth time, where he stays firing for about 2 seconds before stopping. This sounds simple enough to avoid, but the beam is pretty wide, and Ocram doesn't really have a tell for this attack, so it can catch you off-guard pretty easily.

• Ocram moves a little faster when he chases you now, but if he latches onto you, he no longer leeches health. He instead deals a crapload of damage. While you won't be inflicted with Blackout after Obstructed wears off anymore, this attack will break your armor.Also, Ocram now must take 1,000 damage before he'll let go of you.
• When Ocram has his ring formation up, every 3rd Servant in the ring will immediately begin to fire out spikes. The ring itself also no longer spins. The Servants that didn't fire off their spikes will fire them all out at once when Ocram fires them out of the ring.

• If Ocram has at least 12 Servants of Ocram out at any time, Ocram can use them to form a Blighted version of the Eye of Cthulhu, which kinda just looks like a giant Servant of Ocram. Killing the Eye of Blight will reduce the number of minions Ocram can spawn at a time to 2-3 until the battle ends.
This Blighted knockoff will gain 1 Defense every 4 seconds, so it'd be for the better if you focused on them first.
Ocram still can't spawn new Servants while the Blight knockoffs are present. It would really suck if he could.

• All of the Servants of Ocram will (loosely) circle around the player, being about as far away from the Player as Ocram usually is. Every 2-4 seconds, one of them will fire all their spikes out at you, one at a time. Any Servants that don't fire out their spikes will fire them all out at once after the 15 seconds are up.
HNlYAPM.gif
ePtqpPq.gif

Super Healing Potions 5-15
7QzeVzH.png

Super Mana Potions 5-15
1tyqxev.png

Soul of Blight 20-40/25-40
A9qjPfV.gif
100%
Used in crafting 3 Armor sets, several weapons and a few accessories.
Tooltip: The essence of infection
HNlYAPM.gif
trJhpas.png

Blightvine 20%
Spiked Servant Staff 20%
The Yoyo of Ocram
U5DeNsC.png
20%
Kinda works like the Terrarian, but has some new tricks as well.
Much like the Servant of Ocram, this yoyo can fire out its spikes at nearby enemies. But they can only fire 8 at a time, and it takes 2 seconds for the spikes to regenerate.
The catch is that you need to use Alt-Fire to fire out this yoyo's spikes. A quick click/press/whatever will send all 8 spikes out at once, but holding Alt-Fire will send out the spikes one at a time, aiming directly at enemies. The Yoyo of Ocram itself does a lot of damage on its own, especially when it's spiked. When you fire the spikes out, though, they inflict Blighted on whatever they hit.
This Yoyo is a lot bigger than most other Yoyos.
Damage: 165 Spikes, 130 Bare Yoyo (Melee)
Duration: ∞
Knockback: 5.5 (Average)
Critical Strike Chance: 9%
Use Time: 19 (Very Fast)
Velocity: 18
Inflicts Debuff: Blighted
LLMEF3Z.png
(100% Projectile spikes, 3-7 seconds)
Sell: 15
HNlYAPM.gif
Drops Ocram Treasure Bag
YSs8ZYH.png
on death.
Treasure Bag drops:
Ocram Wings 6.67%
trJhpas.png

Horned God costume
ZxWKDpl.png
16.67% per piece
trJhpas.png

Ocram Mask
rJgGIhH.png
14.29%

Servant of Ocram
4y3b775.gif
| 90 Contact (Spiked), 65 Contact (Bare), 90 Spike Projectiles | 780 | 25 Spiked, -10 Bare | 50% | Bleeding, 100%, for 10 seconds | Blighted, Venom, On Fire!, Cursed Inferno, Ichor, Cursed, Dazed, Spectral | Nada |
njsJvg3.png
16.67% |
ceFE5ce.png
16.67% | Nada
Why do Ocram and his minions move the way they do? The Servants essentially all crowd you and just keep hanging out on you 'til you die. There's SO FREAKIN' MANY OF THEM. Don't even get me started on Ocram.
A new idea I have for these guys' AI is that they act like Corites mixed with Shadow Hammers. They hover towards the player and dash at them like Corites, but before the dash, they wind up by spinning like Shadow Hammers. Sometimes, the Servants will begin to spin in place and stay there, and will either fire off all of their spikes at once (leaving them as a boring ol' eyeball [that floats]), or will fire one spike at a time but aim directly at the player. The Servants' spikes take 15 seconds to grow back, but their defense drops entirely while they're essentially bald (even going into the negatives), so attack them then.
If Ocram calls upon his Servants for an attack, they will stop whatever attack they were doing to comply. These formations usually suck, because Servants of Ocram now destroy any and all projectiles that touch them, unless they pierce infinitely.
ceFE5ce.png

Acts exactly like a normal Heart pickup.
Well.
Except for the fact that they do exactly the opposite of a normal Heart pickup. They leech 20 health from you, and restore two-hundred health to Ocram. They are affected by Heartreach Potions as well as by the Life-Support Bracelets, so, uh, d-don't use those here. Because these won't trigger invincibility frames, either.
These can kill you.
If a Blight Heart is still present upon Ocram's death, it will turn into a regular old Heart; a welcoming sight after a now-revamped fight.
Type: Miscellaneous
Heals Health: -20
New Death Messages: <Player> was leeched dry by Ocram.
much better than my suggestions

Why hasn't this gotten more attention? There was clearly so much work poured into this. The devs need to see this thread.

Reactions: Bry
Probably best way of converting the console exclusive items i’be seen so far. Though the Vulcan repeater isn’t there. Also I think they should put a summoner armor and weapon and add a weapon for mages.

Bring Ocram back? I say no. I HAVE the Old Gen Console version, and I know how hard Ocram is. His hit box is tiny, the lasers kill you in a couple of hits, the servants... well... they are the worst. AND his drops aren't even very good! If you have the gear to beat Ocram, then you don't need his drops.

Full support for everything else though.

Bring Ocram back? I say no. I HAVE the Old Gen Console version, and I know how hard Ocram is. His hit box is tiny, the lasers kill you in a couple of hits, the servants... well... they are the worst. AND his drops aren't even very good! If you have the gear to beat Ocram, then you don't need his drops.

Full support for everything else though.
I see you're blindly hating on Ocram.
I say that because you very clearly didn't actually read the Ocram or the Items section.

Last edited:
I more meant he should not come back in his current form.

And yes, I do have something against Ocram.

Maybe I also didn't read the Ocram bit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
erm @Bry you know it was 505 Games, not Re-Logic, who added the exclusives?
Though I do like the ideas here. However the Spectral Arrows seem kinda useless.

Oh god, how I wish I could bring my bois back. Ocram, Turkor, Lepus, all the guys, all the items.
Alas, poor Ocram.
There's no reason to get the mobile or console version if it's just a goddamned carbon copy of the computer version with :red:ty controls. There's supposed to be some incentive to get the other platforms, and these guys were it!
Also, can we just talk about how we were supposed to get 1.3 for the Mobile Version in July of 2017? And then the bombshell got dropped, it got pushed back to 2019, AND THEN 1.4 CAME OUT A YEAR LATER!
Where was that light-speed development when 1.3 was being crafted, HUH?
Anyway, any plans to re-add the Mobile Exclusive content as well? I'd let you know EVERYTHING.
And they're buying a stairway to heaven.

Back
Top Bottom