Texture Pack Old-Gen Console Weapons

FiveManager

Official Terrarian
Quick texture pack that changes some weapons into the Old-Gen Console Weapons.

Chlorophyte Claymore into Tizona

tizona.png

Chlorophyte Partisan into Tonbogiri

tonbogiri.png

Hallowed Repeater into Vulcan Repeater

Vulcan Repeater.png

Molten Fury into Sharanga

SharangaOld-gen console version.png

Sharanga.png

Attachments

• ChlorophyteClaymoreIntoTizona.zip
    60 KB · Views: 205
  • ChlorophytePartisanIntoTonbogiri.zip
    71.7 KB · Views: 147
  • MoltenFuryIntoSharangaAndCursedArrowsIntoSpectralArrows.zip
    43.9 KB · Views: 177
  • HallowedRepeaterIntoVulcanRepeater.zip
    34.4 KB · Views: 155
  • OldGenConsolePack.zip
    206.5 KB · Views: 215
i love the idea of this, was just wondering where you got the textures for all the old console stuff from. i wanted to try and change the wyverns int the arch versions since they looked coller and subsiqnetly the banner too but have no idea how to work a texture pack myself or where to get the sprites from for said idea.

i love the idea of this, was just wondering where you got the textures for all the old console stuff from. i wanted to try and change the wyverns int the arch versions since they looked coller and subsiqnetly the banner too but have no idea how to work a texture pack myself or where to get the sprites from for said idea.
I got my textures from the wiki. Wyvern

sharanga. the most overpowered weapon of old terraria y remember it was gettting that as soon a possible , it was better than the halowed repeater .
anyways good textures

now i just need to figure out how to get a pack made because i think i screwed it up somehow following the instructions and wasnt able to get anything to show up lol

Say what also would be cool would be if the solar armor was textured to be dragon armor, vortex be titan, and so on. I would Honestly really love That.

Well, I know where there are the sprites are. I frequently go to Terraria Gamepedia and there are sprites for the armor sets and all. I know it works because I made a mod and the arms worked

Back
Top Bottom