Mobile Old gen mobile King of Slimes achievement

JimiFilth

Terrarian
Hello! I am on a quest to buy Terraria, and 100% it on everything I own, and lately realized that in my Google Play profile, there are achievements that I didn't get when I first bought it and tested it out many years ago.

This was unacceptable, so I dug up my old Galaxy S3, where I happened to still have version 1.2.12785, the last version with Google Play integration, and would you believe that it still works. I got every 1.2 mobile achievement in 2021 except for one.

King of Slimes.

After many hours of playing, and then Googling, I realized that it wasn't possible, because of a bug stopping Purple Slimes from spawning at all in this version.

I then dug out my old phone backups and found some even older versions, which I can restore if needed.

I tried playing through the game once again on one of the versions, version 1.2.6667.

Now, in this version, there are Purple Slimes, but the game crashes every 15 minutes or so, and since the achievement must be attained in one sitting, this is also not working.

Are here any Mobile veterans that knows for a fact that the achievement in question was ever possible to attain, and if so, would you remember which version worked for more than 15 minutes, and had all slimes needed for the achievement?

Maybe 1.2.6667 only crashes on S3? I am fully commited to buy another old phone on eBay to get this to work, if someone knows a phone the version worked on.

Which was the first version with Google Play integration? One would believe that all the achievements worked in the initial version when the achievement was created.

I'd be very thankful for any insight.

Hello! I am on a quest to buy Terraria, and 100% it on everything I own, and lately realized that in my Google Play profile, there are achievements that I didn't get when I first bought it and tested it out many years ago.

This was unacceptable, so I dug up my old Galaxy S3, where I happened to still have version 1.2.12785, the last version with Google Play integration, and would you believe that it still works. I got every 1.2 mobile achievement in 2021 except for one.

King of Slimes.

After many hours of playing, and then Googling, I realized that it wasn't possible, because of a bug stopping Purple Slimes from spawning at all in this version.

I then dug out my old phone backups and found some even older versions, which I can restore if needed.

I tried playing through the game once again on one of the versions, version 1.2.6667.

Now, in this version, there are Purple Slimes, but the game crashes every 15 minutes or so, and since the achievement must be attained in one sitting, this is also not working.

Are here any Mobile veterans that knows for a fact that the achievement in question was ever possible to attain, and if so, would you remember which version worked for more than 15 minutes, and had all slimes needed for the achievement?

Maybe 1.2.6667 only crashes on S3? I am fully commited to buy another old phone on eBay to get this to work, if someone knows a phone the version worked on.

Which was the first version with Google Play integration? One would believe that all the achievements worked in the initial version when the achievement was created.

I'd be very thankful for any insight.
Hi there @JimiFilth I love this little adventure that you’re on. I took a look at my old achievements and I’m also missing the slime achievement. I began playing on mobile Terraria way back when it first came out when there was no Hardmode (killing the wall of flesh did nothing), so I’m sorry to say that I’m no help. I hope you find an answer and complete your goal.

Hi there @JimiFilth I love this little adventure that you’re on. I took a look at my old achievements and I’m also missing the slime achievement. I began playing on mobile Terraria way back when it first came out when there was no Hardmode (killing the wall of flesh did nothing), so I’m sorry to say that I’m no help. I hope you find an answer and complete your goal.
Hi, and thanks for your answer. Could you check at what date you got your first achievement? If you played regularly after you bought it, you should have earned your first one around the time they were initially added, one would think.

With that information I could start checking for earlier versions possibly before it broke.

Based on the dates, I got my first achievement during 1.2, but according to some youtube clips, it seems like they were already at least available during later versions of 1.1.

I found that I have backed up a couple versions pre 1.2 as well, since I vaguely remember I got it during a sale, and didn't even test it out for a long time even if it was installed on my phone, hence why my first achievement is earned later.

I do also however completely understand if it never were possible to obtain it, since according to what I have read from back in the day, Pre 1.3 mobile was quite a broken mess at times.

Hi, and thanks for your answer. Could you check at what date you got your first achievement? If you played regularly after you bought it, you should have earned your first one around the time they were initially added, one would think.

With that information I could start checking for earlier versions possibly before it broke.

Based on the dates, I got my first achievement during 1.2, but according to some youtube clips, it seems like they were already at least available during later versions of 1.1.

I found that I have backed up a couple versions pre 1.2 as well, since I vaguely remember I got it during a sale, and didn't even test it out for a long time even if it was installed on my phone, hence why my first achievement is earned later.

I do also however completely understand if it never were possible to obtain it, since according to what I have read from back in the day, Pre 1.3 mobile was quite a broken mess at times.
Looks like Jan 4, 2014 was my earliest.

(You can click to zoom)
1645238656540.png

My last old gen achievement was unlocked in 2020 and king of slimes sitll didn't get , but I'm trying to get it

Back
Top Bottom