Other Old gen world

Dracaen

Terrarian
Been playing terraria since the 360 days and theres so many small things I miss a lot, I wish there was a sort special seed that adds in some of the old gen enemies, such as arch wyverns, vampire miners, Ocram and so on, as well as some old items like the zombie pet or the horned god set.
Not like it could be every single old feature, but it would be very cool to see a few make a comeback.

That would be really cool. Doubt they'll add it though, besides there are mods that do this anyway.

That would be really cool. Doubt they'll add it though, besides there are mods that do this anyway.
I unfortunately only have access to the console version at the moment, I'm really hoping they somehow add a way to incorporate the mod loader if this is the case, I mean, skyrim and fallout 4 have a built in modding system so it cant be impossible right?

I unfortunately only have access to the console version at the moment, I'm really hoping they somehow add a way to incorporate the mod loader if this is the case, I mean, skyrim and fallout 4 have a built in modding system so it cant be impossible right?
That would also be really cool but unlikely. Hopefully something they do with Terraria 2

Back
Top Bottom