Old Man's Army Farm (Need Help!)

Derpess

Official Terrarian
So I'm trying to make a hoik to boost the crystal up but it'll only go sideways.
3mqunDk

Maybe its just me being on my phone but your image is broken. Interesting idea based on the description

Last edited:
So I'm trying to make a hoik to boost the crystal up but it'll only go sideways.
3mqunDk.png
I think you used the wrong link. (You need the file extension as well). I corrected it in the quote I made (yay for quoting systems!) so others can see the image.

Anyway, if you want to hoik something, the slope has to be in the direction you want it to travel and something to push against parallel to that direction on the same side the slope is facing.

If you hoik up on the right side there, you need to flip the up & left-facing hoiks to facing Up/Right and place a solid wall to the right of them. (Personally, I don't care for hoiking as it gets tedious with hammering stuff, but some people love it and it's essential for some things.)

By "boost" he meant moving the items around, not "boost" as in speeding something up. And I think you technically CAN boost a hoik system, but that entail running the game itself faster (or slower, as the case may be. I'm not sure how well the game syncs it calculations to the graphics rendering. I do know the game acts a little funny visually at 120hz.)

So you're saying move the crystal around, to keep it away from the army... interesting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom