Portfolio/Multi-Topic Old One's Army rework

Piterros990

Duke Fishron
So, I really feel like OOA needs a rework. It's a cool event and I like the idea, but there is one problem (atleast on expert mode): 3rd tier, post-Golem, on singleplayer is almost impossible without post-Moon Lord weapons. And the rewards you get from Betsy seem to be kinda post-Golem, pre-Lunar Event weapons, which really sucks. Also Betsy has no expert mode exclusive drop, just some extra medals. But this event already gives a lot, why would you need more? I really feel like this event should get a rework, like buffing the weapons or nerfing the enemies, because alone you won't be able to get too far without Terrarian, Last Prism or something like that.

It is not difficult if you use flame traps + ranger/summon class.
True, but:
1. You don't always have flame traps in your world;
2. You don't always play ranger/summon class.
But without prepared arena with traps and hoiking the crystal it's ridiculously difficult if not impossible, and the reward is underwhelming.

FYI: you can just skip the event.
Also: Do it as early as possible, that way you build up your strength.

If playing really really really endgame Try going to a free items server(like darkgaming) to make a good flat arena you can place blocks at the top of the etherian crystal to avoid projectiles(like the 3 projectiles that betsy fires similar to betsy's wrath) and put some items or furniture or blocks(like Crystal Ball,Ammo Box any other things that provide bonuses near the crystal) and have sentry summons like lunar portal and staff of frost hydra and Sentry summons that use etherian mana(like lightning aura rod,cane,staff)
[doublepost=1509891280,1509891195][/doublepost]This was a Spoiler: Hacks and Cheats

If we cheat these we can also cheat defender's medals and drops frome besty. Also, you can just grind tier 2, then beat golem, buy tier 3 valhalla knight stuff and spam ballistas. and summons. And piercing weapons. And nimbuses. and all the nimbus-style weapons. and use the actuator trick.

:red: :red: THIS CANT REPLY TO A :red: SUGGESTION my :red: answer:Spam ballistas? You do know you need etherian mana to spawn one ballista

in fact, killing enemies gives you Etherian Mana. You can use the conveyor belts to give it to you w/o moving. Also, calm down.

Homever, I do agree with buffing the weapons, look at betsy's wrath, it does a bit of damage for a post-golem event that requires the preparation of duke fishron if not more.
[doublepost=1510311749,1510311480][/doublepost]or you can just farm for etherian mana, and every time the crystal is dying put it in a chest. when it is full of mana (don't open it outside of the old one's army event) do al the things I previously mentioned +: 1) place the 'lightning auras' at the edges of the arena 2) place the explosive traps near to the place when your ballista spam starts 3) look at the enemies dying.

Oh i didnt know that you can put etherian mana to chest even when a ooa is not happening You might have watched MappyGaming or read the wikia or gamepedia lol

Oh i didnt know that you can put etherian mana to chest even when a ooa is not happening You might have watched MappyGaming or read the wikia or gamepedia lol
Nope, you can only put it wen ooa is happening, but disappears only if you open it while it isn't happening.

Yea I know
[doublepost=1510312654,1510312575][/doublepost]Also youre sent 4 messages
[doublepost=1510312696][/doublepost]Youve" were like spamming right now

ehm, I wasn't spamming, I sent 4 pertinent messages not "lolololo buh n00b xdxdx" or things like this. Also, you posted 6 messages.

Back
Top Bottom