Portfolio/Multi-Topic Old thorium mod in 1.3 vanilla (source at the bottom)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nex

Terrarian
Use of work by others without permission
First off, i think all of this should be ultrahard mode (mode after hardmode) content

<<plagiarized content removed by staff>>

If you guys don't like it, or if its too much, it would be cool to see a plugin, or mod support so it can be easily updated by the modder to work with 1.3.
This has some great content, but also a bit of issues in the way of balance. it would be way cool if relogic could find a way to make this work in vanilla 1.3.
What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
mod support
There's tAPI.

On the whole, you could've just put the link and say you want it added into the vanilla. At which point, I will say no because you added nothing of your own effort into this, but rather just copy pasted someone else's work and say "I want this". Talk about lazy incarnate.

There's tAPI.

On the whole, you could've just put the link and say you want it added into the vanilla. At which point, I will say no because you added nothing of your own effort into this, but rather just copy pasted someone else's work and say "I want this". Talk about lazy incarnate.
I thought just putting the link and a description would've been lazy, but okay.

I thought just putting the link and a description would've been lazy, but okay.
Lazy is using someone else's ideas without credit or permission.

There is already a thread on THIS forum for that mod: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/thorium-mod.591/ If you want to show support for it, post there.

Thread locked for plagiarism. The OP contents will be modified to remove the copied content.

i'm reporting you for copying something without the author's permission.
Next time, just Report and Move on. Telling someone that you've reported them is against the rules and often leads to arguments and drama that we don't need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom