Sprites Omegalodon

Inkplasm

Spazmatism
OH BOI LOOK AT DIS IDEA THAT HAS NOT BEEN THOUGHT ABOUT BY EVERY TERRARIA FORUM USER

Yeah it's the Omegalodon (Someone has probably thought of that name before)

Omegalodon.png

Omegalodon
Damage: 84 (Ranged)
Knockback: 3 (Weak)
Critical Chance: 15%
Use Time: 4 (Insanely Fast)
Velocity: 12
Tooltip: 75% Chance not to consume ammo
"A universal life-ender"
Rarity:
Rarity_color_11_big.png

Sell: 35
Gold_Coin.png

Crafting:
Megashark.png
+
S.D.M.G..png
+ 15
Vortex_Fragment.png

Last edited:
I really like this idea/ Some people may be like "Oh, if you can craft an OP weapon with one Mood Lord drop, then it would totally ruin the balance of the other drops!", But this is different, as it is an upgrade over the S.D.M.G., which is the upgrade over the Megashark, which is an upgrade over the Minishark, which is the most iconic chain of weapons in terraria. And like all of your other sprites, this is awesome! :D But perhaps it should be a 75% chance not to consume ammo just to make calculating amounts of ammo a bit easier.

I really like this idea/ Some people may be like "Oh, if you can craft an OP weapon with one Mood Lord drop, then it would totally ruin the balance of the other drops!", But this is different, as it is an upgrade over the S.D.M.G., which is the upgrade over the Megashark, which is an upgrade over the Minishark, which is the most iconic chain of weapons in terraria. And like all of your other sprites, this is awesome! :D But perhaps it should be a 75% chance not to consume ammo just to make calculating amounts of ammo a bit easier.
Yeah I was thinking I should increase the ammo chance. I just feel like the next logical step would've been a bigger shark not dolphin tbh.

Have you seen the thread for the OMG? it is similar, maybe you two could collaborate?

Have you seen the thread for the OMG? it is similar, maybe you two could collaborate?
There's not really anything to collaborate on. These are just similar ideas for the same sort of item. (a lategame megashark)

However, there's no point to having this at an endgame level. It should be maybe post-plantera.

Back
Top Bottom