tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

this mod...OH THIS FREAKING MOD!! :eek: I remember playing this around a year and a half ago..i got this one axe weapon that did over 50 damage..i got it from some goblin or something I think..it was early pre-hardmode so I didn't get any other weapons for a while..i hope you can rebalance this mod and maybe add some summoner weapons while youre at it? :naughty:

I love this mod dearly...it was the first terraria mod I downloaded but since its been so long I barely remember anything about it :/

Ah, good eyes, I'll have to find the hooks for the moon events :<

I also have to completely fix meat legs/dragon hams.

Odd. I'll look into it. The player joining has the mod, too?

Still working on it. It was a task+ to get this translated into tAPI. I don't yet know how to make new worlds/mini biomes, so the Metroid stuff is on hold until I know how to :3

The other player didn't have it before we started but shouldn't tAPI download the mods that I have to him when he enter the server?

There seems to be an issue with mods downloading, or if not, actual mods syncing. I'd suggest to always make sure everyone has the same mods enabled as sometimes they either don't redownload for the sake of updating or they don't automatically turn off mods the server doesn't have.

Last edited:
this mod...OH THIS FREAKING MOD!! :eek: I remember playing this around a year and a half ago..i got this one axe weapon that did over 50 damage..i got it from some goblin or something I think..it was early pre-hardmode so I didn't get any other weapons for a while..i hope you can rebalance this mod and maybe add some summoner weapons while youre at it? :naughty:

I love this mod dearly...it was the first terraria mod I downloaded but since its been so long I barely remember anything about it :/
I'm actually adding in summons :3 but it won't be up for a while, sadly :(

And yeah, I'll be needing to rebalance it. When 1.3 is out, it will be better balanced for people :3

There seems to be an issue with mods downloading, or if not, actual mods syncing. I'd suggest to always make sure everyone has the same mods enabled as sometimes they either don't redownload for the sake of updating or they don't automatically turn on mods the server doesn't have.
Agreed! You never know when technology fails :(

Release 1.0.1 is up.

1.0.1 Changed spawns to not rely on player health
Changed mobs to not spawn during Pumpkin and Frost Moons
Added in Piscodemon and Mindflayer

Hope this helps : D
Also, working on Tibia Town NPCs

Sick release! One question: I recently started a new playthrough and I wonder if any new ores come with this mod? So I'd need to make a new world if I wanna implement this mod?

Sick release! One question: I recently started a new playthrough and I wonder if any new ores come with this mod? So I'd need to make a new world if I wanna implement this mod?
No new ores, and nothing that affects the world has been added in, -yet-. It's mostly mobs and loot sort of mod :) You can play on an old world.

The mod is based almost 100% off of killing and looting mobs.
Edit: Bah Omnir replied at the same time and answered the question xD

Thanks so much for updating this mod, I've been looking forward to it since tAPI came out, I only have one question, will you be updating the melee weapons pack as well? Thanks again, it makes terraria fun!!

Thanks so much for updating this mod, I've been looking forward to it since tAPI came out, I only have one question, will you be updating the melee weapons pack as well? Thanks again, it makes terraria fun!!
Not for a while, sadly. That would take a bit of work -- but we'll see : )
I'll have to make Crimson Variations, + the new ores :<

I can port over your weapons pack omnir! It should be relatively simple work, and if you want to change anything the .jsons would already be there filled out. Just wanna give back to such a talented person!
That would be awesome. I won't hold you to it, but if you do it, you'll definitely get the credit : )

And likely your own outfit for the modpack :3

I can port over your weapons pack omnir! It should be relatively simple work, and if you want to change anything the .jsons would already be there filled out. Just wanna give back to such a talented person!

That would be awesome. I won't hold you to it, but if you do it, you'll definitely get the credit : )

And likely your own outfit for the modpack :3
Thanks both of you guys for helping make terraria better for everyone!

OH MY GOD, IT'S RELEASED. :)

EDIT: My Character's name is Gandalf. Is there any LOTR Magic Weapons he can use in the mod?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom