tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

tumblr_nhgbxcHIV81r7m7dko2_400.jpg

:O

But seriously, thank you for that data, extremely helpful for the transferring, currently in progress!

Noticed a bit of an issue with names not selecting in Multiplayer, as in i get DEFAULT the white mage.

I was wondering if there was a bug involving Nazguls/Witchking spawning. I'm currently@post-Plantera and haven't seen a Nazgul. Am I just unlucky or is there something else going on? Any advice would be nice (Sorry if this has already been said and/or I'm oblivious ;) ).
Really awesome to see this mod being updated again :D. Keep up the good work.

I was wondering if there was a bug involving Nazguls/Witchking spawning. I'm currently@post-Plantera and haven't seen a Nazgul. Am I just unlucky or is there something else going on? Any advice would be nice (Sorry if this has already been said and/or I'm oblivious ;) ).
Really awesome to see this mod being updated again :D. Keep up the good work.
I'll look into it, but they spawn in the corruption or crimson, and they'll spawn on the right side of the map (mostly in hardmode) -- I'll put a tag for spawning more after Plantera. They're pretty rare. :(

These two are both named Fire Elemental,
wElUkjQ.png
lEpyzhf.png

There's nothing wrong with that, i just wanted to point that out, in case you missed that.

Is there somewhere I can get a list of the content of this mod? I know there is a list of stuff in the old mod on the thread on Terraria Online. Has all of the content been added?

Almost all of the old stuff, except for the metroid and UFO aliens. And the old Vampire.

Item wise, I think I'm only missing the Winged Boots and 2 shields.
Nothing new yet, outside of the Crystals that spawn in certain biomes

Back
Top Bottom