tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

I was wondering if the Tomes were to go off when hitting enemies or only with terrain, because this far only the Ice Tome seems to go off when hitting an enemy. Besides that it's an amazing mod and keep on bringing this awesome content!

Still can't consume Dragon Ham and same goes for the War Elixir ( Not sure if correct name). Will you ever consider balancing some of the hardmode mobs btw, because it gets quite annoying to see OP mobs spawning all over the place ? Also, did you change the spawn rate, because it seems that less mobs spawn after i enabled the mod.

So two things, 1 (possibly multiplayer only) first night on a new world was a blood moon, got stomped by an ancient dragon, 5k hp and spaming cure when not blasting 200 hp off of me with a greater fireball. 2. There appears to be a problem with the archers shop inventory, namely the bows are missing data and have the ?.
For the record: I was joining my friend on a new world with a crimson character (Crimson armor and weaponry).

I was wondering if the Tomes were to go off when hitting enemies or only with terrain, because this far only the Ice Tome seems to go off when hitting an enemy. Besides that it's an amazing mod and keep on bringing this awesome content!
Ah, I'll check that. Supposed to be both :<

hey omnir love your mod is the shield only supposed to work against long ranged attacks if so sorry for wasting your time
Only nullifies projectiles, but adds to your defense when held.

Is Apocalypse supposed to spawn on the surface? He came and rekt my everything :(
Very, very rarely. I'll check that :<

Still can't consume Dragon Ham and same goes for the War Elixir ( Not sure if correct name). Will you ever consider balancing some of the hardmode mobs btw, because it gets quite annoying to see OP mobs spawning all over the place ? Also, did you change the spawn rate, because it seems that less mobs spawn after i enabled the mod.
I don't know why it's not :< That's odd.

But yes -- I'm going to be "balancing" for everyone, and have my settings saved for 1.3 :3
I only changed the spawning to not allow spawns with townnpcs, and the moons~

So two things, 1 (possibly multiplayer only) first night on a new world was a blood moon, got stomped by an ancient dragon, 5k hp and spaming cure when not blasting 200 hp off of me with a greater fireball. 2. There appears to be a problem with the archers shop inventory, namely the bows are missing data and have the ?.
For the record: I was joining my friend on a new world with a crimson character (Crimson armor and weaponry).
Blood moons are pretty fierce. I'll be making a less "intense" version for you guys.
And yeah, got some names wrong :( I rushed out the update to fix the crashes~

Ah, I'll check that. Supposed to be both :<

Only nullifies projectiles, but adds to your defense when held.

Very, very rarely. I'll check that :<

I don't know why it's not :< That's odd.

But yes -- I'm going to be "balancing" for everyone, and have my settings saved for 1.3 :3
I only changed the spawning to not allow spawns with townnpcs, and the moons~

Blood moons are pretty fierce. I'll be making a less "intense" version for you guys.
And yeah, got some names wrong :( I rushed out the update to fix the crashes~
But the difficulty level is what makes the mod so great! :D

I remember when I played back in 1.1.2 that he destroyed my house.(Downloaded pack blasting)

Where can I find the Crystals to summon bosses like Lich, Marilith, Kraken and Tiamat?

They should drop from the Earth, Fire, Water and Wind elementals respectively.( If I remember correctly)

Earth Crystal -- Corruption or Crimson
Fire Crystal -- UnderWorld
Water Crystal -- Ocean
Wind Crystal -- Sky

They will appear as floating NPCs that will ask you if you are ready to fight the associated fiend.

I remember when I played back in 1.1.2 that he destroyed my house.(Downloaded pack blasting)
XD those were the days :3

They should drop from the Earth, Fire, Water and Wind elementals respectively.( If I remember correctly)
Not anymore :< Will make that available soon, though :)

Earth Crystal -- Corruption or Crimson
Fire Crystal -- UnderWorld
Water Crystal -- Ocean
Wind Crystal -- Sky

They will appear as floating NPCs that will ask you if you are ready to fight the associated fiend.

Oh ok, thanks :)

Might I suggest an ammo counter on the longbow?

On subject of difficulty: Don't make it too easy. I enjoyed the challenge of the original.

@Omnir this is dangerous? i don't want to waste 50 gold coins in something that is going to kill me in 3 seconds :p
faf.jpg

I was able to get all of the other crystals to spawn but I can't get the Wind Crystal to spawn. I've made several bridges and extensions to floating islands to allow them to spawn, but none have. Any ideas?

Might I suggest an ammo counter on the longbow?

On subject of difficulty: Don't make it too easy. I enjoyed the challenge of the original.
There isn't one? :< I'll see what I can do :3

@Omnir this is dangerous? i don't want to waste 50 gold coins in something that is going to kill me in 3 seconds :p
View attachment 30184
If I remember correctly, using the fairy grants you the Oxyale Accessory, which lets you breath underwater.
That is correct :)

I was able to get all of the other crystals to spawn but I can't get the Wind Crystal to spawn. I've made several bridges and extensions to floating islands to allow them to spawn, but none have. Any ideas?
When you hear the space music, you're high enough :3 Might take some time, too.

Back
Top Bottom