tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Well, I'm definitely high enough. I'll try waiting another hour or two. Thanks!
Sadly, I had the spawn rate at something ridiculous. I just did a small update to fix that.

1.0.2.1 fixed MeatLeg, Dragon Ham, and Hero Elixir
Fixed Wind Crystal's Spawn
Readded in the dying crystals as drops (from the Final Fantasy elementals)

omnir's mod glitch.png

im pretty sure this isn't how its supposed to be.

TAPI.Mods+LoadException: Omnirs Nostalgia Mod.tapimod: System.OutOfMemoryException: Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Helpers.GetExceptionFromResult(UInt32 result)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream, Int32 width, Int32 height, XnaImageOperation operation)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.FromStream(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream)
at TAPI.Mod.<Load>b__0(BinBuffer bb)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleTapimodModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mod.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
does anyone know why I keep getting this error???

TAPI.Mods+LoadException: Omnirs Nostalgia Mod.tapimod: System.OutOfMemoryException: Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream, Int32 width, Int32 height, XnaImageOperation operation)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.FromStream(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream)
at TAPI.Mod.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
That's purely tAPI -- you have to restart it :(

Are only the Tiamat and Chaos trophies supposed to be placeable?
Should be all of them. I'll check again. They need at least 3 tiles wide and 4 tiles high.

I'm not sure if I'm suffering from memory issues due to the mod, myself. I may have to see what's up, there...

Ehm... I wrote something incorrect here.

By the way, is the exit and dezone tome line fixed yet? I noticed consumable runes go through walls instead of hitting them, which would actually be more useful, specially with poison and fire field runes.

Last edited:
Ehm... I wrote something incorrect here.

By the way, is the exit and dezone tome line fixed yet? I noticed consumable runes go through walls instead of hitting them, which would actually be more useful, specially with poison and fire field runes.
They should be "fixed" now, though the fall through isn't working right

1.0.3.1 Fixed 1 issue with Tibian knight inventory.
Fixed Runes
Fixed Ammo usage
"Fixed" Dezone/Escape/Exit/Warp

Last edited:
at TAPI.Mod.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
Don't have enough ram, probably because TAPI doesn't allocate enough for large collections of mods.
Those would be the Long Bow, Old Crossbow, and Throwing axe items.
Edit: the second part has been fixed.

Last edited:
Um, are shields currently not working? Because I have the dragon shield, and I still take regular damage even if it tells me I have a crazy amount of defense.

Don't have enough ram, probably because TAPI doesn't allocate enough for large collections of mods.

Those would be the Old Bow, Old Crossbow, and Throwing axe items.
^ Yep :3 Also, I have fixed those 3 in 1.0.3, at least.

Um, are shields currently not working? Because I have the dragon shield, and I still take regular damage even if it tells me I have a crazy amount of defense.
They should be. I'll check the dragon shield, but be sure to hold it out to reduce damage.

Back
Top Bottom