tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

I'm wondering, are you just going to port everything over or you'll also add new content?

Doesn't matter, what I want is the vanity sets.

Can't wait i saw people playing Omnir's mod can't wait to play it on tModLoader :D it wouldn't work for me because i had 1.3.1 :/

I'm wondering, are you just going to port everything over or you'll also add new content?

Doesn't matter, what I want is the vanity sets.
Currently porting over what I have, then adding new stuff if I can.

With a push, I'm off. Very little is complete, so far, but we're getting it done :D!

Thank you @Zero-Exodus for all the help.

Edit: to note, the hardest part of translating the mod isn't the amount of work, but the variety. It *should* be smooth sailing from here, but no promises!

Last edited:
Yo Omnir,

Any chance this'll work in multiplayer once you port it over? I know it's a lot to ask... had the most fun on Terraria with my friends with your mod.

Glad you're on your way with it! Good luck!

Yo Omnir,

Any chance this'll work in multiplayer once you port it over? I know it's a lot to ask... had the most fun on Terraria with my friends with your mod.

Glad you're on your way with it! Good luck!
Definitely should be. Unless there are issues with tModloader :(

Or replaces all bosses with Yiazmat. 50 million HP, OP attacks and after 30% of its HP is gone, reduce damage taken by 30%.

OP weapons need OP bosses.

Does this mod still feature enemies blowing up blocks? That is the only reason i want this because nobody wants to make mods with enemies that do that :l

I never even got to play this mod because I only started to use mods when Terraria 1.3 dropped. This mod is one of many that inspired me to make my own and I hope that it comes to the 1.3 scene soon :)

Also @Triactis told me to talk to you @Omnir since he is the one editing my enemy and item sprites. Both he and I were wondering if you had any old sprites lying around that you weren't planning on using. Thank you, and I'll continue this conversation in a PM if you would like to chat about it :)

Does this mod still feature enemies blowing up blocks? That is the only reason i want this because nobody wants to make mods with enemies that do that :l

I agree, I personally did not like the dig mode added in the previous versions, hopefully explosive version will be do-able, I look forward to this modpack regardless. :)

I do hope to add it in.

I never even got to play this mod because I only started to use mods when Terraria 1.3 dropped. This mod is one of many that inspired me to make my own and I hope that it comes to the 1.3 scene soon :)

Also @Triactis told me to talk to you @Omnir since he is the one editing my enemy and item sprites. Both he and I were wondering if you had any old sprites lying around that you weren't planning on using. Thank you, and I'll continue this conversation in a PM if you would like to chat about it :)
You can use any of the sprites I have :3 All the ones I've finished are in this modpack. I'm still working on bringing my modpack over to 1.3.?, but it will take a while still :(

Hoping August, might be September due to not being able to work on it in July (Legit and not-so-legit reasons)

Armors are down, most weapons are done, enemies need testing and tweaking (that I couldn't do in July :( ), and hoping new hooks will be in modloader soon : D
Thank you so much for the quick reply and update! Can't wait! I guess No Man's Sky will have to hold me over :D

Hoping August, might be September due to not being able to work on it in July (Legit and not-so-legit reasons)

Armors are down, most weapons are done, enemies need testing and tweaking (that I couldn't do in July :( ), and hoping new hooks will be in modloader soon : D
1.3 update: the giant spiders now have the Black Recluse's trapping spit, even in normal mode. They also do 3x damage.

Back
Top Bottom