tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

im playing this modpack in multiplayer 1.3.4.4 with my friend but it feels like we are playing non modded terraria i thought the modpack wasnt working but occasionally acient dragons/green dragons/ogres spawn and teleport around. My question is how do i start, what do i craft first?
All things are lootable, for now. You might want to start in non-hardmode, since Ancient Dragons eat everything.

So, small update just in case:

Update! v0.6.9
Fixed issues with scrolls/runes
Caravan NPC (might not be in right)

Currently fixing NPC projectiles, and then moving to NPCs

Another~

Update! v0.6.10
Fixed most(?) NPC projectiles
Added in Bomb, Ahriman, Barrow Wight, Cave Troll, Nazgul, Witchking, Sauron (no summon items, yet)
Fix NPCs (Thank you Compa!)

I can't wait for Sauron to kick my butt again. Miss his armor set and his awesome hammer that destroys everything!

So glad to see this mod being ported back to its full glory and then some.

I'm excited to see what Dark Souls content you plan to add after seeing the Giant Dad armor set in the game!

I can't wait for Sauron to kick my butt again. Miss his armor set and his awesome hammer that destroys everything!

So glad to see this mod being ported back to its full glory and then some.

I'm excited to see what Dark Souls content you plan to add after seeing the Giant Dad armor set in the game!
>: 3

I plan on at least: Havel, Artorias, Yhorm, Ornstien/Smough,and hopefully others. No promises, but I've been working on armors, so... :p

>: 3

I plan on at least: Havel, Artorias, Yhorm, Ornstien/Smough,and hopefully others. No promises, but I've been working on armors, so... :p
Since dark souls armours are possibly coming does that mean dark souls enemies might be showing up too? Although I dunno how much you'd have to work with due to most dark souls enemies being melee.

Add the bed of chaos it'll be fun.

Since dark souls armours are possibly coming does that mean dark souls enemies might be showing up too? Although I dunno how much you'd have to work with due to most dark souls enemies being melee.

Add the bed of chaos it'll be fun.
The hope is that Dark Souls will be mostly Melee, but Halo (hopefully) will be mostly ranged. We'll see, though :<

I don't know if that part will actually happen -- but we'll see!
First is the rest of the translating, then Metroid stuff and Dark Souls. I also badly need to fix some items :(

Edit:
new release!
v0.7.0
Added in about 8 new npcs (Minotaurs, Tibian humans, Dwarven axeman)
Added in Lord of the Rings vanity/Summoning item

Last edited:
That's a lot of NPCs, you're making fast progress.:bluslime:
not as fast as I'd like, but I didn't anticipate everything needing to take as long as it does ;_____;

I'm *hoping* that by this Friday, almost all of the old NPCs will be in. I think I just need ~25 more, and their templates are largely done.
Then we have redoing player projectiles (maybe), if not just finishing them and items.

Working on Metroid and Halo stuff when I want to do graphics.

Yaaaaayy, I enjoyed playing this mod back when I used to also play the Story of Red Cloud in the tConfig days (well, at least I think I did >.>)

Keep up the awesome work! :dryadwink:

holy :red: dude! its great to return to this game and see you working on the mod still! gona see how much you got with this done :D need mah lord of the rings vanity stuff, as well as other stuff!

V0.7.1 is out
Tibia Flier monsters are in
Other NPCs are in

Not as much progress as I'd have liked. I need to finish the tomes on Sunday.

Are you still planning on doing another vanity/item/town-NPC-only version at some point? Hate to add any more work for you, but I'm sure some out there (other than myself) would really appreciate it.

Regardless, thanks so much for making this mod great again. :)

Are you still planning on doing another vanity/item/town-NPC-only version at some point? Hate to add any more work for you, but I'm sure some out there (other than myself) would really appreciate it.

Regardless, thanks so much for making this mod great again. :)
That's the plan :3 and I'd like for all the outfits to be from Town NPCs

I'll try to get one out Sunday-ish.

I can't download it. When i click on the link, nothing happens. Mod Browser doesn't work for me at all.
--------------------
Nevermind, i did it.

Last edited:
ooooo im loveing the constant updates omnir :D im tempted to download and add what you got going currently to the game, see how its all shapeing together! just wish there was a list of stuff thats already in. XD

ooooo im loveing the constant updates omnir :D im tempted to download and add what you got going currently to the game, see how its all shapeing together! just wish there was a list of stuff thats already in. XD
I might do that a bit later XD That's a hell of a list~
It is playable, but I fear there is a bit of balancing needed, still. And bug fixes :<!!

I might do that a bit later XD That's a hell of a list~
It is playable, but I fear there is a bit of balancing needed, still. And bug fixes :<!!
a hell of a list you say? all i needed. :D ile download it and give it a whirl with my freind, considering how well it used to work, i reckon it will still stand good enough on its own! cant wait to have more enemy variety!

a hell of a list you say? all i needed. :D ile download it and give it a whirl with my freind, considering how well it used to work, i reckon it will still stand good enough on its own! cant wait to have more enemy variety!
Should be well over 100 enemies, 9 bosses (Lich, Marilith, Kraken, Tiamat from Final Fantasy, WitchKing and Sauron for Lord of the Rings, Orshabaal, Massacre, and Apocalypse from Tibia; need to give them the boss musics), and tons of items/weapons/Armor/Vanity (all of which you can loot)

I'll have a better description as it reaches actual release XD

Back
Top Bottom