tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

A few minor bugs I found

1: The large ancient green dragon walking animation flickers.

2: Is the pearl pike supposed to go through blocks and have (seemingly) infinite range?

A few minor bugs I found

1: The large ancient green dragon walking animation flickers.

2: Is the pearl pike supposed to go through blocks and have (seemingly) infinite range?
Green dragon might be due to the new frames/animations Terraria has for 15 framed creatures/ Trying to find a way to fix it :(

I'll look into the pearl pike/lance o_O

This was my first ever mod for terraria back in the days of tconfig. I am really glad it's made it's way back. There was a long time I wanted to enjoy thd updated base game content and this mod in ons play through. Thank you guys so much, Omnir, Orian34, and the whole lot of you. <3

(Im just curious) Is the random damage factor not yet in, is it not possible to do on current TModLoader, or did you just decide against it? (Btw I love your mod, have always been a fan since i first got into Terraria Modding)

Anyone know why Witchking, Nazgul, etc. still take only 1 & 2 damage...? And yes, I used the Barrow blade first. Is this a glitch...?

heya omnir, probs no one is gonna ask this to you so, i'll do it; how's life so far? hope your doing fine, whatever it is your doing :D (well that went cheesy), anyway, we're patienty hoping and waiting an update for your mod happens soon!

Hey Omnir, when I try to load the new TMod version, I get to the character selection screen, make my character, but the character creates with no mana and is un-clickable...
Any ideas on why that is happening?

Other than that, great!

i get that i just dont know where to put the mod in my folders cause i usually just get them off of the mod browser
Oh that part's easy -- just install in the same place you installed tModloader inside the mods folder. This is the default location for PC users:

C:\Users\(your computer name)\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods

You'll then have to activate it in-game, just like any other mod you download from the browser.

Oh that part's easy -- just install in the same place you installed tModloader inside the mods folder. This is the default location for PC users:

C:\Users\(your computer name)\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods

You'll then have to activate it in-game, just like any other mod you download from the browser.
thanks for your help :)

the hitbox for ultima wpn seems weird and really off, i can only ever hit him at the mid part of his sprite. (sorry no screenshot, game saved and forgot to just close it, lost the summoning item :3 )

Back
Top Bottom