tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Hey i don't know if this is still being worked on but i downloaded this pack for tmodloader and it doesnt seem like anything is spawning in,anybody wanna help?

Hey i don't know if this is still being worked on but i downloaded this pack for tmodloader and it doesnt seem like anything is spawning in,anybody wanna help?
do you have any other mods enabled? that might be the problem. you could disabling every other mod, and if the spawns work, reload mod by mod until you find the one causing it.

Can you no longer get Sauron's armor and Mace as well as the Witchkings sword?

I just checked if the items were in the game with the mod installed using HERO's mod, and nope, looks like those aren't implemented. Same goes for the One Ring, unfortunately... I was looking forward to getting that little beauty back. XD

Welp, I dunno if this is ever going to get updated again, given Omnir's absence since three years ago. Here's to hoping they are doing fine at the very least, and should they ever return to the modding life, may I say I am supporting this mod 100%. I'm going to keep using this incomplete version as long as it is supported, because it is still an awesome mod regardless of what's missing and what may not work. Long live Omnir's Mod, and hail to its creator!

As a side note, for those of you who use this mod and wish there was still an OP One Ring prize at the end... I found this to make up for it.

Back
Top Bottom