tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

I totally love this mod! Fantastic and amazing work. Started with a fresh character and littered my world with gravestones. Slowly been getting more powerful, took down a dragon on my second blood moon(got lucky, he got stuck), it dropped a dragon hammer which let me smite many foes. Challenging battles against three of the fiends but eventually they fell, so I figured Tiamat wouldn't be too bad. Nope, wrong! wiped the floor with me and killed off half my village. Challenge accepted! taking my world into hard mode tonight and will come back with a vengeance(one hopes). Once again thank you for the hard work and the amazing mod.

>>> 05:32:07 <<<
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at BaseMod.BaseAI.WalkupHalfBricks(TAPI.CodableEntity codable, System.Single& gfxOffY, System.Single& stepSpeed)
at BaseMod.BaseAI.WalkupHalfBricks(Terraria.NPC npc)
at BaseMod.BaseAI.AIZombie(Terraria.NPC npc, System.Single[]& ai, System.Boolean fleeWhenDay = True, System.Boolean allowBoredom = True, System.Int32 openDoors = 1, System.Single moveInterval = 0.07, System.Single velMax = 1, System.Int32 maxJumpTilesX = 3, System.Int32 maxJumpTilesY = 4, System.Int32 ticksUntilBoredom = 60, System.Boolean targetPlayers = True, System.Int32 doorBeatCounterMax = 10, System.Int32 doorCounterMax = 60, System.Boolean jumpUpPlatforms = False)
at OmnirsNosPak.NPCs.OmnirsOgre.AI()
at Terraria.NPC.AI()
at Terraria.NPC.UpdateNPC(System.Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.UpdateReal(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)

>>> 05:34:39 <<<
at BaseMod.BaseAI.WalkupHalfBricks(TAPI.CodableEntity codable, System.Single& gfxOffY, System.Single& stepSpeed)
at BaseMod.BaseAI.AIZombie(Terraria.NPC npc, System.Single[]& ai, System.Boolean fleeWhenDay = True, System.Boolean allowBoredom = True, System.Int32 openDoors = 1, System.Single moveInterval = 0.07, System.Single velMax = 1, System.Int32 maxJumpTilesX = 3, System.Int32 maxJumpTilesY = 4, System.Int32 ticksUntilBoredom = 60, System.Boolean targetPlayers = True, System.Int32 doorBeatCounterMax = 10, System.Int32 doorCounterMax = 60, System.Boolean jumpUpPlatforms = False)
at Terraria.NPC.AI()

>>> 05:35:13 <<<
at Terraria.NPC.AI()

>>> 06:19:07 <<<
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.Mount.GetHeightBoost(System.Int32 MountType)
at Terraria.Player.GrappleMovement()
at Terraria.Player.UpdatePlayer(System.Int32 i)

>>> 06:19:13 <<<
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.Minecart.GetTrackItem(Terraria.Tile trackCache)
at Terraria.WorldGen.KillTileLogic(System.Int32 i, System.Int32 j, System.Boolean& cont, System.Boolean fail = False, System.Boolean effectOnly = False, System.Boolean noItem = False)
at Terraria.WorldGen.KillTile(System.Int32 i, System.Int32 j, System.Boolean fail = False, System.Boolean effectOnly = False, System.Boolean noItem = False)
at Terraria.MessageBuffer.GetData(System.Int32 start, System.Int32 length)
at Terraria.NetMessage.CheckBytes(System.Int32 i = 256)
at Terraria.Netplay.ServerLoop(System.Object threadContext)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(System.Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

>>> 06:33:08 <<<
at Terraria.Mount.GetHeightBoost(System.Int32 MountType)
at Terraria.Player.GrappleMovement()
at Terraria.Player.UpdatePlayer(System.Int32 i)

>>> 06:33:16 <<<
at Terraria.Minecart.GetTrackItem(Terraria.Tile trackCache)
at Terraria.WorldGen.KillTileLogic(System.Int32 i, System.Int32 j, System.Boolean& cont, System.Boolean fail = False, System.Boolean effectOnly = False, System.Boolean noItem = False)
at Terraria.WorldGen.KillTile(System.Int32 i, System.Int32 j, System.Boolean fail = False, System.Boolean effectOnly = False, System.Boolean noItem = False)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(System.Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()

Been getting these crash reports idk if its because i'm using thorium mod with them? but it dosnt say jack about thorium being the problem. i have one constant crash that keeps happening and it only happened when we mess with minecart tracks for a jellyfish statue farm. It has also randomly crash after me using grappling hooks. I'm not the best code reader so i couldn't tell you what it says lol so i hope you know whats going on. I really hope that i don't have to remove any mod from the 2 i'm using( basemod/thorium mod, with also your mod Omnirs) because that would be lame. Also this is all ran on a server that me and a buddy are playing on i'm hosting.

*snip* Been getting these crash reports idk if its because i'm using thorium mod with them? but it dosnt say jack about thorium being the problem. i have one constant crash that keeps happening and it only happened when we mess with minecart tracks for a jellyfish statue farm. It has also randomly crash after me using grappling hooks. I'm not the best code reader so i couldn't tell you what it says lol so i hope you know whats going on. I really hope that i don't have to remove any mod from the 2 i'm using( basemod/thorium mod, with also your mod Omnirs) because that would be lame. Also this is all ran on a server that me and a buddy are playing on i'm hosting.

Sounds like Basemod is giving it issues (Mostly half-bricks/slope movements?). I'll see if I can tell Grox this -- but he's out for a bit :<

Sounds like Basemod is giving it issues (Mostly half-bricks/slope movements?). I'll see if I can tell Grox this -- but he's out for a bit :<
Nice ty fixed all my half bricks and it was working fine. Until it started to giveme this report.

>>> 15:51:01 <<<

>>> 15:53:03 <<<
at Terraria.WorldGen.UpdateWorld()

>>> 16:55:55 <<<

the first and 3rd are the same crash. I personally don't understand wtf is going on the things that make it crash in multiplayer do not make it crash in singleplayer... haha once again i cant read code so maybe you could shine some incite apon me XD

Also wtf do i do the the caravan merchant? he spawned 3 times now and youcant trade him

Nice ty fixed all my half bricks and it was working fine. Until it started to giveme this report.

>>> 15:51:01 <<<

>>> 15:53:03 <<<
at Terraria.WorldGen.UpdateWorld()

>>> 16:55:55 <<<

the first and 3rd are the same crash. I personally don't understand wtf is going on the things that make it crash in multiplayer do not make it crash in singleplayer... haha once again i cant read code so maybe you could shine some incite apon me XD
That's odd. All it tells me is that something isn't in the boundaries of the array -- I can only guess something spawned outside the map, or continued outside the map? I'll ask around.

Also wtf do i do the the caravan merchant? he spawned 3 times now and youcant trade him
I'll try lowering his spawning -- He trades you the bottled fairy, which gives you the Oxyale Acc (breathe underwater).

That's odd. All it tells me is that something isn't in the boundaries of the array -- I can only guess something spawned outside the map, or continued outside the map? I'll ask around.

I'll try lowering his spawning -- He trades you the bottled fairy, which gives you the Oxyale Acc (breathe underwater).
How do i trade him tho? he dosnt have an option too do it

He should. I'll look at him :( He should allow you to buy from him like an NPC
Are you sure the crashes are not from Thorium? maybe? idk i'm pretty sure i am the only one putting your mod/thorium/base/Grealm are any of those conflicing that causes the crashes maybe? cause i'm loving your mod tooo much and ir eally don't want to get rid of it in fact i won't if i have to ill deal with crashes just to play it with my friend. lol

Are you sure the crashes are not from Thorium? maybe? idk i'm pretty sure i am the only one putting your mod/thorium/base/Grealm are any of those conflicing that causes the crashes maybe? cause i'm loving your mod tooo much and ir eally don't want to get rid of it in fact i won't if i have to ill deal with crashes just to play it with my friend. lol
Might be, but I haven't tested my mod, so I can't say for sure :(

The Caravan merchant lets me buy from him :O

Thats wierd. Could you maybe test putting those 4 together for me? i Mean maybe there is some conflicting code. Cause idk if your NPC's are suppose to have names but eveyone one moves in its name is "DEFAULT" or is this just your mod acting up cause it is being run on a server? i have no idea lol. Grealm/Thorium/Omnir's adds so much to the world it would be disapoiting to leave one of the mods behind. Do i need to put files in a different spot or something maybe when i added them all through Tapi build but yours is the only one that comes up as an option to "build" which i have no done, i did not build anything yet i jsut compiled the mods and loaded them upp but yours is the only one in the sources folder

What's the best pre-hard mode items available in this and where would I go about getting them? (thanks for any help!)
then you should fight bosses spawned from npc crystals, green (easiest) should spawn after a while in corruption. then you want red crystals spawning in, and close to hell, then water crystals spawning close to each border of the map, and finally air crystals spawning close to space. in adtition you can combine uqnique drop from each boss to make new summoning item allowing to summon even stronger boss. all of this bosses drop good items, however crystal npcs required to fight them can difficult to find, while the green ones and the red ones are somewhat ok, youshould get to hardmode if you want water ones or air, as they seem rather rare, and hardmode increase spawns of all these crystals by 10 times. alternatively sometimes big omnsters can give you interesting loot. oh and this can be useful, a bit outdated but still http://www.terrariaonline.com/attac...2/?temp_hash=30ba0cabfbffad76da19f5989b2be9b1

Last edited:
Also another question about the "Green corruption Crystal" I assume this is buggy? I clicked I was ready and it spawned a Mob/Mini Boss and then not even a second later it was gone, does the crystal ever respawn or what's the deal? help D: thank you.

Back
Top Bottom