tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Hello, I've just started a playthrough but one thing i noticed is that none of the consumable items in your mod works. I tried throwing spears and a plate shield so far but i just hear a swinging sound and nothing happens. Can you help me?

Hello, I've just started a playthrough but one thing i noticed is that none of the consumable items in your mod works. I tried throwing spears and a plate shield so far but i just hear a swinging sound and nothing happens. Can you help me?
What other mods are you using? Maybe try redownload/enable it

r1.0.3.10 -- Rebuilt the mod (gave me weird errors?)
Removed particles from the throwing spears

Last edited:
Thanks you So Much
I Wish you the best of luck :D
Well unfortunately, according to what Yoraiz0r said over on the old forum there is no way to convert a regular world to a tAPI world unless you write your own world-gen code, and that is not something anyone wants to do lol.

Also Fancy Cheat Menu is probably a pretty solid bet for cheat menus.

Well unfortunately, according to what Yoraiz0r said over on the old forum there is no way to convert a regular world to a tAPI world unless you write your own world-gen code, and that is not something anyone wants to do lol.

Also Fancy Cheat Menu is probably a pretty solid bet for cheat menus.
Where can I get this "Fancy Cheat Menu?"

ty vm. NOTE: I FIXED MY SERVER :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1426093237][/DOUBLEPOST]
Tyvm
By the way, to reply to where to get the crystals, the Fire elementals are pretty good for dying fire crystals, wind and water elementals for their respective crystal, and I believe Gigas's can drop the dying earth crystal, I'd suggest just hanging out in the jungle.

By the way, to reply to where to get the crystals, the Fire elementals are pretty good for dying fire crystals, wind and water elementals for their respective crystal, and I believe Gigas's can drop the dying earth crystal, I'd suggest just hanging out in the jungle.
Awesome ty
[DOUBLEPOST=1426121169][/DOUBLEPOST]
Uhm did omnir disable crabs hitting presure plates? cause they jsut wont active them.

Not currently, sadly :<

And it might not, yet. I think there may be a converter to tAPI -- I would think, at least.

>>> 10:08:23 <<<
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.Lighting.LightTiles(System.Int32 firstX, System.Int32 lastX, System.Int32 firstY, System.Int32 lastY)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)

>>> 10:09:45 <<<
at Terraria.Lighting.LightTiles(System.Int32 firstX, System.Int32 lastX, System.Int32 firstY, System.Int32 lastY)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)

>>> 10:24:17 <<<
at BaseMod.BaseAI.WalkupHalfBricks(TAPI.CodableEntity codable, System.Single& gfxOffY, System.Single& stepSpeed)
at BaseMod.BaseAI.WalkupHalfBricks(Terraria.NPC npc)
at BaseMod.BaseAI.AIZombie(Terraria.NPC npc, System.Single[]& ai, System.Boolean fleeWhenDay = True, System.Boolean allowBoredom = True, System.Int32 openDoors = 1, System.Single moveInterval = 0.07, System.Single velMax = 1, System.Int32 maxJumpTilesX = 3, System.Int32 maxJumpTilesY = 4, System.Int32 ticksUntilBoredom = 60, System.Boolean targetPlayers = True, System.Int32 doorBeatCounterMax = 10, System.Int32 doorCounterMax = 60, System.Boolean jumpUpPlatforms = False)
at GRealm.NPCs.EarthenGolem.AI()
at Terraria.NPC.AI()
at Terraria.NPC.UpdateNPC(System.Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.UpdateReal(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)

>>> 10:24:37 <<<
at BaseMod.BaseAI.WalkupHalfBricks(TAPI.CodableEntity codable, System.Single& gfxOffY, System.Single& stepSpeed)
at BaseMod.BaseAI.AIZombie(Terraria.NPC npc, System.Single[]& ai, System.Boolean fleeWhenDay = True, System.Boolean allowBoredom = True, System.Int32 openDoors = 1, System.Single moveInterval = 0.07, System.Single velMax = 1, System.Int32 maxJumpTilesX = 3, System.Int32 maxJumpTilesY = 4, System.Int32 ticksUntilBoredom = 60, System.Boolean targetPlayers = True, System.Int32 doorBeatCounterMax = 10, System.Int32 doorCounterMax = 60, System.Boolean jumpUpPlatforms = False)
at Terraria.NPC.AI()

>>> 10:24:59 <<<
at Terraria.NPC.AI()

>>> 12:12:10 <<<
at Terraria.MessageBuffer.GetData(System.Int32 start, System.Int32 length)
at Terraria.NetMessage.CheckBytes(System.Int32 i = 256)
at Terraria.Netplay.ServerLoop(System.Object threadContext)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(System.Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

>>> 12:37:18 <<<
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(System.Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()

>>> 12:37:49 <<<
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.WorldGen.hardUpdateWorld(System.Int32 i, System.Int32 j)
at Terraria.WorldGen.UpdateWorld()

>>> 13:52:33 <<<

>>> 13:56:12 <<<

>>> 15:52:27 <<<
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.Item.get_subClass()
at Terraria.Player.ItemCheckReal(System.Int32 i)
at Terraria.Player.ItemCheck(System.Int32 i)
at Terraria.Player.UpdatePlayer(System.Int32 i)

>>> 15:54:47 <<<
at OmnirsNosPak.NPCs.OmnirsPlaguesmith.AI()
at Terraria.NPC.AI()

>>> 16:01:00 <<<
Ionic.Zip.ZipException: Cannot read that as a ZipFile
at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.ReadIntoInstance(Ionic.Zip.ZipFile zf)
at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.Read(System.String fileName, System.IO.TextWriter statusMessageWriter, System.Text.Encoding encoding, System.EventHandler`1[[Ionic.Zip.ReadProgressEventArgs, Ionic.Zip.Reduced, Version=1.9.1.9000, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]] readProgress)
at Terraria.WorldFile.ActualLoadWorld(System.String world)
at Terraria.WorldFile.loadWorld()
at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(System.Object threadContext)
Ionic.Zip.BadReadException: Bad signature (0x00000066) at position 0x00000000
at Ionic.Zip.ZipEntry.ReadHeader(Ionic.Zip.ZipEntry ze, System.Text.Encoding defaultEncoding)
at Ionic.Zip.ZipEntry.ReadEntry(Ionic.Zip.ZipContainer zc, System.Boolean first)
at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.ReadIntoInstance_Orig(Ionic.Zip.ZipFile zf)
at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.ReadIntoInstance(Ionic.Zip.ZipFile zf)

>>> 16:02:48 <<<
System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\jesse\Documents\My Games\Terraria\tAPI\temp\Tiles.dat' because it is being used by another process.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(System.Int32 errorCode, System.String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.InternalDelete(System.String path, System.Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.File.Delete(System.String path)
at FluentPath.FPath.Delete()
at Terraria.WorldFile.LoadWorldTiles(Ionic.Zip.ZipFile zf, System.String fname, System.Boolean[] importance)
at Terraria.WorldFile.ActualLoadWorld(System.String world)
at Terraria.WorldFile.loadWorld()
at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(System.Object threadContext)

>>> 16:13:37 <<<
at Terraria.NPC.AI()

>>> 16:13:37 <<<
at Terraria.NPC.AI()

>>> 17:48:20 <<<

>>> 17:49:42 <<<

Hey i know that your aware of this crash but i just wanted to let ya know that you may want to focus on this specifically. With the exception of the different ones in the middle, those ones where cause my my client being overloaded, they are not server crashes. But the "Index was outside the bounds of array." crash i get constantly all day as you can see the times. And sometimes it will crash over and over until i log into single player to refresh the world file. Me and my buds are dealing with it its not a huge deal but we have lost a ton of items to the crashes. Just wanted to let ya know XD

Hey i know that your aware of this crash but i just wanted to let ya know that you may want to focus on this specifically. With the exception of the different ones in the middle, those ones where cause my my client being overloaded, they are not server crashes. But the "Index was outside the bounds of array." crash i get constantly all day as you can see the times. And sometimes it will crash over and over until i log into single player to refresh the world file. Me and my buds are dealing with it its not a huge deal but we have lost a ton of items to the crashes. Just wanted to let ya know XD

Ah, btw, did you try 3.10? I'll post these over to Yorai if he's not busy

No i didn't i should tho. Uhm you have any idea why nothing besides a player can activate a presure plate? cause i cant make a auto arm for jack
I think the mechanic sells multiple types that allow players/NPCs to activate the plates

Also: yorai said that those errors are likely from Grox's mod :( And the crystal error is due ot how servers work -- working on a fix.

No i didn't i should tho. Uhm you have any idea why nothing besides a player can activate a presure plate? cause i cant make a auto arm for jack
It's a tAPI issue, take a one second timer and hook it up to something and activate it, it won't do anything. You need two to get the job done, I've had to find some creative ways around the issue myself as I like to build auto farms for basically everything.

Would deleting Grox's mod from the base pack/Omnirs mod ruin everything? I imagine it would since it seems to be the binding strings for the above Mods, but then I can't help but wonder if doing that would solve all the crashes xOx, I apologize for sounding like a pest. Also has Grox dropped support for his mod since we have all the bugs? or is it a split between Tapi and Grox's?

Would deleting Grox's mod from the base pack/Omnirs mod ruin everything? I imagine it would since it seems to be the binding strings for the above Mods, but then I can't help but wonder if doing that would solve all the crashes xOx, I apologize for sounding like a pest. Also has Grox dropped support for his mod since we have all the bugs? or is it a split between Tapi and Grox's?
Yeah, it would cause issues (the basemod being deleted would) :(

Grox is currently MIA until life stops being a **** to him. I don't know when he'll return, but I don't think he's truly done.

Yorai also noted it might be a Shockah mod, too o_O

Back
Top Bottom