tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Omnir this is nothing bout bug fixes but a recommendation, for more of a final fantasy x tibia ect feel, which mods can assist to get more of a challenge feeling? i remember ryan8558 go over a few mods which he tried to do obsidian mod with yours and it had some bugs between the 2, i wont be mad if you dont have any other mod recommends to your own but the biggest problem is making it so that it merges in the modbuilder

I made an account just for this exact reply ^^", I'm having the exact same issue and Basemod is above Omnir's mod in the load order, to go into thorough detail, everything is as it should be but the issue lies where I attempt to enable the mods, once I've clicked enable and leave to go to the menu screen the mods remain unloaded, I return to the "Mods" area of the launcher and they're disabled for an unknown reason? I've done this multiple times, I've even gone so far as to delete my terraria entirely, uninstall all of the steps required and reinstalled it all to repeat, still the same result, 0/2 mods loaded regardless of how many times I enable them both.

Literally about to cry v.v
Ah :( do you have tAPI r15? (also, try loading baseMod alone, and see if the issue still happens :< )

Same issue, yeah, I've got R15, heard some people are having A FEW issues with it too... ^^" I'll wait it out ;D

In the mods folder of where your tAPI folder for terraria is located, you put both basemod and OmnirsNOSpack in the local folder since the builder is broken for right now then go into tAPI to load it up then go to mods, if the basemod is under omnir;s pack put basemod higher then reload, it should load both correctly then make a world

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.NPC.AIReal()
at Terraria.NPC.AI()
at Terraria.NPC.UpdateNPC(System.Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.UpdateReal(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)

Got this when I was in the ocean, maybe an ocean crystal spawn error?

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.NPC.AIReal()
at Terraria.NPC.AI()
at Terraria.NPC.UpdateNPC(System.Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.UpdateReal(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)

Got this when I was in the ocean, maybe an ocean crystal spawn error?
I know absolutely nothing about how errors work or whatever, but it sounds like the crystal might have spawned outside of the map and caused an error or something.

Yeah that just about did it, thank you dearly, @Swift

hehe no problem ^^ i had that error before when i was trying to use the builder into building it for me but ever since the builder was bugging out i put all in local folder and loaded it, put basemod above omnirs pack and it worked!

Update: The lamp and pure tomes still wont work and i got the esuna tome in my hardmode world and that wont heal any debuffs no matter how much mana i use, so omnir look into that ok?

That may indeed be what happened. Or some NPC

That was the error i was talking about before, either water crystal spawning in the ocean or the wandering merchant that spawns on sand that spawned out of the boundrys tho it seems water crystal spawns wherever theres a giant body of water is at other then the ocean cause one spawned near the dungeon near some water i couldnt see

Edit: im proud to helping omnir out with his mod, im trying to get every single thing i can get to find out every bug and such i can find and aswell to balance the mobs against a new player, i know its mainly a challenge but cant be trully unfair that you cant progress through the game

Last edited:
I was still wondering if you could try to fix the "Buff Bug" that crashes the server (not the clients) in MP.
When you equipt the "Protect-Ring" the server crashes, and the same happens when someone dies that has the "Protect-Ring" already equipted and respawns (since the buff gets applied again after respawning.
It doesn't crash the clients, only the server crashes.

Same happens with all the shields that you can rightclick to "hold" them since they give a buff too.

I was still wondering if you could try to fix the "Buff Bug" that crashes the server (not the clients) in MP.
When you equipt the "Protect-Ring" the server crashes, and the same happens when someone dies that has the "Protect-Ring" already equipted and respawns (since the buff gets applied again after respawning.
It doesn't crash the clients, only the server crashes.

Same happens with all the shields that you can rightclick to "hold" them since they give a buff too.
That's odd. I can't see why it would do that, but I'll try something...

That's odd. I can't see why it would do that, but I'll try something...
Yeah its realy weird. We also tried it with only your mod and it did the same so its not an issue with the other mods we use (Tremor etc).
Someone wrote about this bug ~4 pages before already :p Seems like you missed it.

Yeah its realy weird. We also tried it with only your mod and it did the same so its not an issue with the other mods we use (Tremor etc).
Someone wrote about this bug ~4 pages before already :p Seems like you missed it.

he did recommend not to play MP with this mod as its very buggy on the 1st page so ofcourse you would have bugs

I think I remember that, but I don't have much knowledge on multiplayer or tAPI. And I couldn't find out what caused it :<

hehe no problem ^^ i had that error before when i was trying to use the builder into building it for me but ever since the builder was bugging out i put all in local folder and loaded it, put basemod above omnirs pack and it worked!

Update: The lamp and pure tomes still wont work and i got the esuna tome in my hardmode world and that wont heal any debuffs no matter how much mana i use, so omnir look into that ok?

That was the error i was talking about before, either water crystal spawning in the ocean or the wandering merchant that spawns on sand that spawned out of the boundrys tho it seems water crystal spawns wherever theres a giant body of water is at other then the ocean cause one spawned near the dungeon near some water i couldnt see

Edit: im proud to helping omnir out with his mod, im trying to get every single thing i can get to find out every bug and such i can find and aswell to balance the mobs against a new player, i know its mainly a challenge but cant be trully unfair that you cant progress through the game
Thanks a ton for your help. I'll check out the ailment curing tomes.

The game crashes when I ask the guide what I can make with a Mana Crystal please help! XD

it must be a certian mod your using thats conflicting with this one, i didnt get any crash when i looked into 5 fallen stars for a mana crystal for the guild

Hey omnir, Ragnerok and Masamune must be bugged due to there damage being soo high, refine is like only 2 plat and lower max to refine, is it ment to be that way for end game weapons?

Hey omnir, Ragnerok and Masamune must be bugged due to there damage being soo high, refine is like only 2 plat and lower max to refine, is it ment to be that way for end game weapons?
Meant to be that powerful, as they don't have a projectile (and very short ranged)

Back
Top Bottom