tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

I have found a bug! When you put The Undertaker in the guide crafting window it crashes terraria. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Sounds like a tAPI thing -- have you tried doing that without my mod enabled?

To put all your questions about whats omnir doing about the mod, its obvious, the release date of 1.3 was on 6/30/2015 which means he is waiting patiently for the 1.3 actual release to continue work on the mod, meaning he could have fixed all the bugs and such right now and waiting to do more work or hes taking a break until 1.3 gets updated, eitherway you wont see him till the new month
Yep. Not only that, but I am a beta tester for 1.3, as most know. So I've actually been spending my Terraria time (a ton of it) testing that. I have gone through so many playthroughs, so many different ways XD

Sounds like a tAPI thing -- have you tried doing that without my mod enabled?

Yep. Not only that, but I am a beta tester for 1.3, as most know. So I've actually been spending my Terraria time (a ton of it) testing that. I have gone through so many playthroughs, so many different ways XD
And by testing, it involves blowing :red: up to "test" the new water mechanics. :p

Is Kraken supposed to be a hardmode boss? I have been attacked by water elementals underground and one of them dropped a dying water crystal, and yes this is in prehardmode, I have yet to kill WoF with this character.

I decided to use the crystal to summon kraken and managed to beat him, got an Ice Brand sword, Dragoon Mail, and a Kraken Trophy.

KrakenWrecked.png

Literally just kited him and DoT'd him to death with frostburn, since all my weapons do 1-2 damage to him lol.

Is Kraken supposed to be a hardmode boss? I have been attacked by water elementals underground and one of them dropped a dying water crystal, and yes this is in prehardmode, I have yet to kill WoF with this character.

I decided to use the crystal to summon kraken and managed to beat him, got an Ice Brand sword, Dragoon Mail, and a Kraken Trophy.

View attachment 58083

Literally just kited him and DoT'd him to death with frostburn, since all my weapons do 1-2 damage to him lol.
Good job

View attachment 58083

He is mech tier, but you can beat him in normal mode.

He is mech tier, but you can beat him in normal mode.

So I have a mech-tier sword prehardmode, good to know :p

Also are the 3500 HP Warlocks supposed to be spawning in prehardmode jungle?

One more thing, I encountered a 1000 HP dragon in a desert early on in my playthrough, I kept my distance and shot at it with an Undertaker gun(the crimson one) and it decided to be a big fat cheater and teleport on top of me... Completely unfair. :(

One more thing, I encountered a 1000 HP dragon in a desert early on in my playthrough, I kept my distance and shot at it with an Undertaker gun(the crimson one) and it decided to be a big fat cheater and teleport on top of me... Completely unfair. :(
Welcome to Omnirs mod

Yep -- I like high risk/high reward :3

For big creatures, if you attack them and they can't "see" you, they'll teleport on you.

I remember back in the Tconfig version I somehow killed all 4 of them pre-hardmode because they had gotten stuck on my house and I spent an hour each slashing at them until they died. :p

Yep -- I like high risk/high reward :3

For big creatures, if you attack them and they can't "see" you, they'll teleport on you.

I feel they shouldn't teleport right on top of you, in a game like terraria where survival is about dodging skill, having no chance of dodging just ruins it IMO.

If they have to teleport, it should be like the brain of cthulhu's second form, a set distance away from the player.

I feel they shouldn't teleport right on top of you, in a game like terraria where survival is about dodging skill, having no chance of dodging just ruins it IMO.

If they have to teleport, it should be like the brain of cthulhu's second form, a set distance away from the player.
I'll take that into thought :) Problem was, BoC can fully go through tiles, not these guys. But I do have an idea -- it just hasn't worked, yet :(

404 HP? im guessing your using other mods with omnir's mod? cause i recently got my account unlocked on steam and finally can add people on there again

404 HP? im guessing your using other mods with omnir's mod? cause i recently got my account unlocked on steam and finally can add people on there again

I have no clue what mod it is, but one of the mods had this prefix called fresh, which gave +4 max health.

Okay so I just managed to beat ultima weapon pre-mech...

UltimaWeaponWrecked.png

Using the Golden Shower Spell and my Glockantula Gun(basically a Poor mans uzi, the glockantula is pretty much the handgun but with minishark speed and auto-shooting, not trying to sound like an advertiser, but just see my mod in my sig if you really want more detail on it.)

It took like 10000 silver bullets and alot of reapplying ichor, it was like a 30 minute fight of just dodging and shooting. But man was it worth it.

Hello, My name is Ozey15. I have found one of the Omnir wikis and found it empty >.> and was wondering if there's any other Wiki like places for Omnir's mod? because i'm in need of figuring out whats the drop chances on some of the elementals for the Crystals, and where i can fine some. Thanks!

Okay so I just managed to beat ultima weapon pre-mech...

View attachment 58339

Using the Golden Shower Spell and my Glockantula Gun(basically a Poor mans uzi, the glockantula is pretty much the handgun but with minishark speed and auto-shooting, not trying to sound like an advertiser, but just see my mod in my sig if you really want more detail on it.)

It took like 10000 silver bullets and alot of reapplying ichor, it was like a 30 minute fight of just dodging and shooting. But man was it worth it.

those colored boxes in your inventory, which mod is that?

Back
Top Bottom