tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

I been thinking Omnir, is the mod compatibal to Grealm in the Base mod for tapi website? like add more challenge then normal Omnir things?

I been thinking Omnir, is the mod compatibal to Grealm in the Base mod for tapi website? like add more challenge then normal Omnir things?
propably yes just as all mods on tapi should be compatible with each other even if one would overrite the other one. However on cant tell you the balance would it bring you can surely try it out yourself.

Inorder for that to work im gonna ave to have 1 Char and 1 World just for Omnir's mod and another for Grealm + Omnir's mod which starts to sound downright awesome

Eh... if there's only one way to fix the multiplayer issues. So far it seems to be timed based, if not a few items based, where you suddenly have the server either crash. or end up just have everyone Desync. i'm not really sure why, but I am thinking of what be causing it. Along with a friend of mine. we are trying to draw out what could be the problem so that we can help.

Does anyone know if Grealm stuff spawns in chests or in world generation? i could do them both if they havent

Who exactly drops the Masamune again? It's been a while since(I said I'm sorry)I last played terraria, so I just picked it back up again recently

So. uhm. apperently the Golden hairpin isn't dropping from a dark torturer... anyone got a idea where i can have a easier grind for that hairpin? or know any items to increase dropchance?

So. uhm. apperently the Golden hairpin isn't dropping from a dark torturer... anyone got a idea where i can have a easier grind for that hairpin? or know any items to increase dropchance?
The clay golems drop them I think(?)
It's either that or the gembox, which is also good

Yeah. I'm trying to find the hairpin. but thanks for the info. i figured out some of the issues of multiplayer server. i actually is trying to access a Directory that doesn't exist. not sure what that's about.

Yeah. I'm trying to find the hairpin. but thanks for the info. i figured out some of the issues of multiplayer server. i actually is trying to access a Directory that doesn't exist. not sure what that's about.
I know the struggle. Hairpin + gembox = no mana cost which = getrektscrubs

I'm just here to start the hype for Omnir updating it to 1.3 :) Also an earlier comment said bring blasting back I think that'd be a really nice change to it. (I also enjoyed your furniture and weapons pack but I think that'd be too much work). Anyways I'm pretty hyped for 1.3 and this mod as well :D

I'm just here to start the hype for Omnir updating it to 1.3 :) Also an earlier comment said bring blasting back I think that'd be a really nice change to it. (I also enjoyed your furniture and weapons pack but I think that'd be too much work). Anyways I'm pretty hyped for 1.3 and this mod as well :D
lol imagine omnirs mod on expert mode XD that would be un beatable. btw i still hope omnirs gonna rebalance mod eventaully to make most of his bosses post last boss of terraria itself so his items are not an alternative but rather a way further into the game :D

Omnir's enemies and bosses are expert mode already. Especially with Blasting installed.
But if he managed to make a expert mode of his mod the game would be in Yrimir's mode.

I think Omnir should make a secret boss of the 4 fiends as opposing chaos, mainly called Nemesis that charges at you more and has a magic spell called Nega Ultima that sends you to 1 HP or Gigano Weapon thats oppose to Omega that has ultima weapons sword and uses it infront, something to give the bosses a harder edge

Can someone help me with this:

>>> Singleplayer: 14:15:57 <<<
TAPI.Mods+LoadException: OmnirsNosPak.tapi: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'TAPI.ModBuff' from assembly 'tAPI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetType(RuntimeAssembly assembly, String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, ObjectHandleOnStack type)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetType(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetType(String name)
at TAPI.ModJsonHandler.HandleBuff(ModBase modBase, JsonData j, String fname) in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\ModJsonHandler.cs:line 1447
at TAPI.ModJsonHandler.Handle(ModBase modBase) in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\ModJsonHandler.cs:line 59
at TAPI.Mod.<Load>b__0(BinBuffer bb) in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\Mod.cs:line 276
at TAPI.Mods.HandleTapiModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action) in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\Mods.cs:line 449
at TAPI.Mods.HandleModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action) in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\Mods.cs:line 427
at TAPI.Mod.Load() in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\Mod.cs:line 107
at TAPI.Mods.Load() in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\Mods.cs:line 539
at Mods.Load()

Mods used:
BaseMod (Grox The Great's BaseMod 1.0.5 by Grox The Great)
OmnirsNosPak (Omnirs Nostalgia Pack 1.0.4.3 by Omnir)

Can someone help me with this:

>>> Singleplayer: 14:15:57 <<<
TAPI.Mods+LoadException: OmnirsNosPak.tapi: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'TAPI.ModBuff' from assembly 'tAPI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetType(RuntimeAssembly assembly, String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, ObjectHandleOnStack type)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetType(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetType(String name)
at TAPI.ModJsonHandler.HandleBuff(ModBase modBase, JsonData j, String fname) in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\ModJsonHandler.cs:line 1447
at TAPI.ModJsonHandler.Handle(ModBase modBase) in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\ModJsonHandler.cs:line 59
at TAPI.Mod.<Load>b__0(BinBuffer bb) in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\Mod.cs:line 276
at TAPI.Mods.HandleTapiModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action) in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\Mods.cs:line 449
at TAPI.Mods.HandleModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action) in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\Mods.cs:line 427
at TAPI.Mod.Load() in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\Mod.cs:line 107
at TAPI.Mods.Load() in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\Mods.cs:line 539
at Mods.Load()

Mods used:
BaseMod (Grox The Great's BaseMod 1.0.5 by Grox The Great)
OmnirsNosPak (Omnirs Nostalgia Pack 1.0.4.3 by Omnir)
Are you using Terraria 1.2.4.1?

Back
Top Bottom