Terraria: Otherworld On a Quest for Otherworldy News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is coming to console, can you guys at least keep exclusive content out of all platforms? It's really annoying when one version has content that you can't get anywhere else.
Agreed. I play the PC Steam version of Terraria, & it keeps me sad i'll never get to Terraria around in Dragon Armor... I love Dragons! ;(

It's been a good while (almost two months) since we got more eye candy. Thanks for sharing!

Great to see the return of some familiar NPC's! Really can't wait to play this when it releases!

Also, great to know that XB1 and PS4 fans will be able to play!

Curse you, curse you developers! Just as I finally begin to calm down you make another post and rebuild the hype. Shall I never be free of this endless torment?

Anyway, looks awesome. I can't wait. Hopefully I'll have my new computer by then so I can play it when it comes out.

@Loki how much will Terraria: Otherworld cost? I know it's going to be a much more bigger game, so I'm guessing around 15$? That's what I think.

Yay, some news about Otherworld! This looks very great, I can not wait to finally see the finished game! :)

Don't get me wrong, I'm as hyped as the next guy, but I'm not a huge fan of how the text box looks. The box itself is pixelated and has kind of a fantasy-look, but the text is HD and in the most normal dry-:red: office font. They just don't look like they're part of the same thing to me. Except for that, I'm really hyped for T:OW :D Keep up the good work, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom