Terraria: Otherworld On a Quest for Otherworldy News!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
September 18, 2015: On a Quest for Otherworldy News!

Story04_new.png

It has been a while since we checked in on what's happening in Otherworld. Well, some old friends with fresh faces have stopped by to share the new Terraria: Otherworld quest system and another bit of news - Terraria: Otherworld will officially be coming to Playstation 4 and Xbox One! We will have more to share on timing and whatnot on the PC and Console launches in the weeks ahead - so stay tuned!

Last edited:
I most definitely needed some Otherworldly news! Ain't this a sight for sore eyes!
I see the Mechanic and Witch Doctor, along with a weird bunny (pet?) and that the Corruption is called the Infection, along with the return of Wooden and Copper tools, and the quest system. And also the Housing system makes a return!

Hopefully this calms the nerves of those "it looks just like Starbound!!1!" People.

It is interesting to see what the quest system looks like, along with seeing the Mechanic and Witch Doctor again. I'm super curious about that glowing stone now since the Mechanic appears to not be impressed with it.

Oh. My. God. IS THAT A RAM?!?!?!?!? Also, while I usually like things having a new style, I don't like the bunny as much as normally. Not as cute.
[DOUBLEPOST=1442606293,1442606136][/DOUBLEPOST]The Hype train should be riding the rails within about two to four months. It is currently unknown when it may arrive at the station.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom