Terraria: Otherworld On a Quest for Otherworldy News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooooo, this is gonna be awesome! Is there any estimation on how much Otherworld is gonna cost? I'll start saving. But this looks awesome! Can't wait to see whats coming in the future!

Attachments

• upload_2015-5-12_22-34-6.jpeg
    upload_2015-5-12_22-34-6.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 349
Amazing news, and what makes it even more exciting is the long tension-building wait before-hand! One concern though: will it be on XBox 360? I haven't seen any mention of it in any of the news let for Terraria: Otherworld, and this really bothers me because, well I won't be able to play it if it's not! I just finally want to know, as I don't want to get any more excited than I already am if I know I may find out one day I'm never going to be able to play it :( Any answer whatsoever would be brilliant, thanks!

Looks great, I really love the Witch Doctor and Mechanic sprite(that's what they are called, right?).

If it is coming to console, can you guys at least keep exclusive content out of all platforms? It's really annoying when one version has content that you can't get anywhere else.

Nice. I love that it tells you all the details for the quests in a list, but even more than that, having actual conversation for some story is awesome. I don't need a fancy story, but something to help one along to keep things more interesting for the journey is always a huge plus.

Amazing news, and what makes it even more exciting is the long tension-building wait before-hand! One concern though: will it be on XBox 360? I haven't seen any mention of it in any of the news let for Terraria: Otherworld, and this really bothers me because, well I won't be able to play it if it's not! I just finally want to know, as I don't want to get any more excited than I already am if I know I may find out one day I'm never going to be able to play it :( Any answer whatsoever would be brilliant, thanks!

I guess not, since it requires more dev time and money to port it to last gen consoles. I'm sorry to say but you're probably gonna have to get it on PC, or next gen, or not at all if you don't want to buy a PS4 or Xbox One.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom