Xbox One On screen item Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArticReaper

Official Terrarian
So was playing Terrria and been building this wonderful Glowing Mushroom farm I saw. Works fine. But what is the deal with this?

A hole 8-9 rows instead of dropping Disappear.

You can see from the video below

What is the reason this happens?

So was playing Terrria and been building this wonderful Glowing Mushroom farm I saw. Works fine. But what is the deal with this?

A hole 8-9 rows instead of dropping Disappear.

You can see from the video below

What is the reason this happens?
It's because 245~ is the max number of items that can be on the ground at one time.

I'm pretty sure it was originally the limit on PC but it may have been raised on there.

I tried it on pc and it happened as well but not as bad. I got about 340+ but there was a tiny patch that just vanished.

Will this be increased at some point on console?

Well that will be a massive bummer if it doesn't. Maybe it will be an Xbox One and Ps4 thing. Like the Zooming in and out
Probably not since that could cause issues with cross play for the Sony systems. Screen resolution only affects you and your screen, where as the number of items on the ground would affect anyone playing in your world.

Probably not since that could cause issues with cross play for the Sony systems. Screen resolution only affects you and your screen, where as the number of items on the ground would affect anyone playing in your world.

Well bleh. That is a real let down. But I guess it can not be helped D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom