3DS On the matter of Fishing

mr.terraria

Skeletron Prime
I`m sure this has already been said, but i felt fishing in general needed its own thread. its fun, and quite broken.... i have high hopes for it

Last edited:
The fishing mechanic works pretty good, but i have noticed that all fishing poles say 1% power... I`m sure this has already been said, but i felt fishing in general needed its own thread. also im catching fish from underground on surface and can only catch 4 fish: Bass, Specular fish, Armored Cavefish, and Stinkfish.
The fishing power at 1% is merely inaccurate representation of the actual fishing power. Behind the scenes you're still getting the appropriate values.

The fish types are likely due to a bug from having such small worlds but they are aware of it.
Feel free to file a report here: http://support.505games.com/

The fishing mechanic works pretty good, but i have noticed that all fishing poles say 1% power... I`m sure this has already been said, but i felt fishing in general needed its own thread. also im catching fish from underground on surface and can only catch 4 fish: Bass, Specular fish, Armored Cavefish, and Stinkfish.
This was just to talk about fishing in general....... not to report bugs..... i was just stating what i noticed, i knew that those bugs had been reported already which is why i didnt report them....

This was just to talk about fishing in general....... not to report bugs..... i was just stating what i noticed, i knew that those bugs had been reported already which is why i didnt report them....
Then you need to actually initiate a discussion about fishing not involving bugs. XD Edit your Original post and I'll move it back.

well can you do it then...... thats how i start conversations
I'm a moderator, I ensure that rules are followed. Currently your original post is lacking in content. You can either say something you like/dislike about fishing that isn't bug related or I'll have to lock the thread.
I don't want to be rude, but it's not my responsibility to your content for you.
When this is resolved I'll delete my comments and move your thread back to general discussion.

I'm a moderator, I ensure that rules are followed. Currently your original post is lacking in content. You can either say something you like/dislike about fishing that isn't bug related or I'll have to lock the thread.
I don't want to be rude, but it's not my responsibility to your content for you.
When this is resolved I'll delete my comments and move your thread back to general discussion.
ok then..... ill try....

Back
Top Bottom