PC Once terraria always Terraria

Fade (F8D)

Terrarian
I must have found out about this game in 2012 or so. It seemed really fun but i didnt have a pc running windows so i patiently waited for it to come out for the ps3. When i finally bought it i got addicted and showed it to my friends. I wasnt really good at it and since i was like 9 i didnt understand how to progress and some things (like going to the corruption) scared me XD. Later on i bought it for the ps4 since i loved it and it was quite cheap too. Another friend of mine bought it too and we started playing together every weekend like addicts. Ofc update 1.3 hadnt come out yet so we didnt have anything to do aside from replaying the entire game or building and stuff. Moving on, one day (id say 1 year ago) i was bored with my online buddy "Silver" and then he asked me if i had terraria.. and i was shocked i had forgotten about such a wonderful game. I instanlty bought it on steam and started playing, normal mode, expert mode, adventure maps and mods. Ill always love this game and im looking forwards to every update. I mainly play fps games like Overwatch but i love Terraria too. I currently have 183 hours on Terraria and im about to start a Calamity mod world with Silver. :hoppinjack::D

Last edited:
I must have found out about this game in 2012 or so. It seemed really fun but i didnt have a pc running windows so i patiently waited for it to come out for the ps3. When i finally bought it i got addicted and showed it to my friends. I wasnt really good at it and since i was like 9 i didnt understand how to progress and some things (like going to the corruption) scared me XD. Later on i bought it for the ps4 since i loved it and it was quite cheap too. Another friend of mine bought it too and we started playing together every weekend like addicts. Ofc update 1.3 hadnt come out yet so we didnt have anything to do aside from replaying the entire game or building and stuff. Moving on, one day (id say 1 year ago) i was bored with my online buddy "Silver" and then he asked me if i had terraria.. and i was shocked i had forgotten about such a wonderful game. I instanlty bought it on steam and started playing, normal mode, expert mode, adventure maps and mods. Ill always love this game and im looking forwards to every update. I mainly play fps games like Overwatch but i love Terraria too. I currently have 183 hours on Terraria and im about to start a Calamity mod world with Silver. :hoppinjack::D
Hi Fade, I’m really glad your friend Silver reminded you about Terraria. Glad you were able to play it on consoles and now PC.

Back
Top Bottom