Game Mechanics One complaint, one suggestion

My only complaint about Terraria is that all the hairstyles you can only get from the stylist NPC don't turn invisible when you use an invisibility potion.
My suggestion is paintings that have the player who made them/obtained them first appear in them.

My only complaint about Terraria is that all the hairstyles you can only get from the stylist NPC don't turn invisible when you use an invisibility potion.
My suggestion is paintings that have the player who made them/obtained them first appear in them.
Wat? These two things aseem to have nothing to do with each other.

S-so, you post an issue regarding to hairstyles, and in the very same OP post, you post a suggestion to... what was it, paintings?
Why not try posting the first part into the 'bug report' forum [if there is one, I didn't actually check], and posting a new topic regarding the paintings with a little more detail?
Remember, posting just two sentences in the topic isn't going to get you much support. Especially when they're not even related to each other.

You make good points. However, when creating a thread, make it about one topic, not two, and give a lot of details. Just 2 sentences about different things isnt good enough.

Back
Top Bottom