Blocks & Decoration One Heck of a Big Suggestion: Aquariums

I joined this forum just because I liked this idea. However, I have a suggestion: Fish tank walls. When placed together, they form a bigger, animated fish tank displaying random fish. Also, for players who don't want to waste time, there'll be certain things that swim by as a sort of notification that a boss will be spawning(e.g. The Fish of Cthulhu swims when the eye of Cthulhu will spawn that night).
Great post!

Heh, this is a good idea! I like fish in real life, and this could be great for people who love to fish in real life and in game, etc.! Support!

Hmm...but wouldn't it be simpler to just be able to craft a <Fish> Aquarium with a <Fish> and Terrarium while standing in/next to water? Yeah, it wouldn't be as realistic as the way you've suggested, but...

Now why did i never reply to this thread, i don't know. but anyways, i full support this.
There should also be a Big Aquarium that can house more than 1 fish at once (doesn't matter if they're different fish or the same species of fish, but they all have to match the aquarium's biome)

There should also be a Big Aquarium that can house more than 1 fish at once (doesn't matter if they're different fish or the same species of fish, but they all have to match the aquarium's biome)
Or maybe they could merge with eachother. I guess it would have to be a decision between more complicated coding or more frames to sprite.

Why aren't these in game yet? This is a simple idea to basically add cages for fish! I like it! I support!

Last edited:
THE HAMMER OF APPROVAL AGREES!
hammer_of_approval_by_milt69466-d815i4s.gif
FYI, that is mine, and I have not given you permission to use them.

There should be a chance for the angler to give you this again after forty quests, just like most his other rewards.

Back
Top Bottom