Blocks & Decoration One Heck of a Big Suggestion: Aquariums

I can see that so much work went in to the details refining each aquarium to fit within the current build/state of Terraria. There is nothing I love more than suggestions that have been fully worked out but more so using existing game code which make the suggestion much more viable to others. As someone who loves Terraria fishing and I am on a personal quest to complete everything this fits right in for me.

Nicely done, you have my full support. +1

Yes, yes and yes. I am so picky when it comes to customization, and I think a crimson aquarium would look pretty snazzy in my house. Support!

I came back to look at this thread and a commercial on TV came on about fish tanks.

Great Idea! keep it up! Look at all the support!

Wow, I'm honestly surprised at how well thought out this is. Great work! I definitely support this, although there's one minor thing that I have to say here: The angler should just have the fish-finder functionality right off the bat rather than having to wait 40 quests. It would make things like potion making a lot easier if you're unsure on where a specific fish is found. I mean, there's always the wiki, but that's fairly inconvenient and a lot of people refuse to look at the wiki despite it containing information that you can get easily lost without... But I digress. Gr8 suggestion, Ir8 8/8.

I think this suggestion should be resurrected and supported. Personally, I am a fish lover, and I would love to see fish aquariums added to Terraria. While I am sure it is a big kind of addition with all the fish that is in the game, maybe limit the aquarium to only the non-quest fish? There are lots of beautiful fish we can catch, so I would be happy with an aquarium of non-quest fish.
Even if we can't add the extent of the crafting aquariums, maybe make the fish able to be put into terrariums to make an aquarium? Limit it to 3-inventory fish? :)

Back
Top Bottom