One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same way about banners. Chances are they will be kept in the game, but I'm no admin.
If you like consle exclusives so much, get PS3/PSVita/3DS/XB360 versions, as they will not recieve 1.3, nor have the exclusives removed.
it was confirmed that banners are being kept as legacy items

they probably will come back later, but the team had to recode all of console terraria for this, and recoding the pet's AI just isn't worth the wait for 1.3. Also you can't really keep some exclusives in but throw the rest out.

I never even came across ocram and I have end game gear for 1.2 on mobile ... fishron stuff. This just proves why orcam is going to DIE... Nobody needs him. I am exited to learn of the news.

definitely, but I liked how dragon armor boosted melee speed which is hard to get by otherwise. You could use it to make a safety box with crab statues and just swing the horseman's blade, or you could use it to heal faster with vampire knives. Although I am happy we are finally getting the updates I want armor sets like that again which buff different stats for different strategies.

I'm a little confused about something.
So it seems like this "One Terraria" goal aims to have all Terraria platforms up to date. But when 1.3 for console comes out, it'll be 1.3.0.7
I think that explains the concern I have.

Hey @Loki , Q3 has come and gone. I know the team is working hard to get the update out, but the silence is deafening. All I need is to hear from somebody that progress is being made. I can't seem to shake the feeling that this is going to die and not happen.

Hey @Loki , Q3 has come and gone. I know the team is working hard to get the update out, but the silence is deafening. All I need is to hear from somebody that progress is being made. I can't seem to shake the feeling that this is going to die and not happen.

The PW team gave an update last week (check the front page of TCF).

It is not going to "die and not happen" - that simply isn't in the scope of reality.

Progress is being made for sure - not sure what else to really say? The bug list gets smaller each day....performance on Splitscreen better each day....

Hang in there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom