One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait. Would this affect the PSN trophies?

I literally just need the Hallowed Be Thy Name and Corruptible trophies
They have not announced any plans to reset trophies for this update.

Though I'm sure to earn trophies again would have adjusted requirements.

Lucky, im missing the armor one, the 2 you need and use every crafting station
Those are like the worst trophies to get since getting ALL the armour and using ALL the crafting stations? I mean wow! Corruptible and Hallowed by thy name are hard but not that bad. Good luck with those. I still need those AND the pet trophy. I could try to get it before 1.3 or just wait because I don’t think dungeon guardian drops a pet in 1.3 unless they don’t remove it. Might wait because it could be removed and better weapons, but stronger dungeon guardian. Hmm, hard choice

Those are like the worst trophies to get since getting ALL the armour and using ALL the crafting stations? I mean wow! Corruptible and Hallowed by thy name are hard but not that bad. Good luck with those. I still need those AND the pet trophy. I could try to get it before 1.3 or just wait because I don’t think dungeon guardian drops a pet in 1.3 unless they don’t remove it. Might wait because it could be removed and better weapons, but stronger dungeon guardian. Hmm, hard choice
In missing theory one too, but if if you have friend to play split screen with, the dungeon guardian is easy enough to get his pet. Takes long to kill him, but once you do, it's like an achievement

In missing theory one too, but if if you have friend to play split screen with, the dungeon guardian is easy enough to get his pet. Takes long to kill him, but once you do, it's like an achievement
I know. I play it split screen but, we just aren’t lucky enough. We keep spawning two at once and when we don’t we get it down to half up before dying.

I know. I play it split screen but, we just aren’t lucky enough. We keep spawning two at once and when we don’t we get it down to half up before dying.
Took me and my brother's a few tries, what I did was I had one of my brother's wear the turtle armor, and had him purposely hit the Guardian while me and my other brother ran away using flairon. I also built a little shack with a bed near the Dungeon so we respawned right beside

Took me and my brother's a few tries, what I did was I had one of my brother's wear the turtle armor, and had him purposely hit the Guardian while me and my other brother ran away using flairon. I also built a little shack with a bed near the Dungeon so we respawned right beside
There’s two of us and we don’t have any mounts to help us, but we have thunderspark boots (I think it’s that) but we have beetle armour, so I guess it’ll work. Thanks!

Edit:
Yay! We did it this morning by building a long platform bridge from the dungeon to the ocean! Now then... what should I do. Anyone have any ideas what to do until 1.3? (Btw hover board is a HUGE help)

Another edit: I forgot to mention that while we tried to defeat it, the eye of Cthulhu spawned. Also 3 dungeon guardians were spawning. We also got one down to half before dying.

Last edited:
There’s two of us and we don’t have any mounts to help us, but we have thunderspark boots (I think it’s that) but we have beetle armour, so I guess it’ll work. Thanks!

Edit:
Yay! We did it this morning by building a long platform bridge from the dungeon to the ocean! Now then... what should I do. Anyone have any ideas what to do until 1.3? (Btw hover board is a HUGE help)
I just collect cash from pumpkin moons until the update is here

I really hate it when people use "noob" as a bad thing, it means new to the game, which everyone has been new to a game.
A new player, newbie, or just newb, is definitely not a bad thing. They simply don't know things yet.

A noob, however, is an experienced bad player. They both don't know things and refuse to learn when the attempt to teach them is made.

The first is just ignorance, the second is belligerent ignorance.

I just collect cash from pumpkin moons until the update is here
Now that I think of it, I could just get stronger till I can take on a pumpkin moon past round 8. And after that try to get past frost moon. Anyone know something better than the possessed hatchet? It’s awesome, but I just want to be sure.

Edit: I was confused on the transferring progress to 1.3. Anything I need to know? Or does the update do it for you?

Now that I think of it, I could just get stronger till I can take on a pumpkin moon past round 8. And after that try to get past frost moon. Anyone know something better than the possessed hatchet? It’s awesome, but I just want to be sure.

Edit: I was confused on the transferring progress to 1.3. Anything I need to know? Or does the update do it for you?
Update will do it automatically :)

Yes, Flairon that you get from Duke fishron is a much better weapon

I have never played the mobile version and was going to give that a go this week but is there anything specific I should try and do before the update comes out like collect stuff, beat stuff before it gets deleted. I suppose the mobile content and stuff but is there anything else? Rare drops?

I have never played the mobile version and was going to give that a go this week but is there anything specific I should try and do before the update comes out like collect stuff, beat stuff before it gets deleted. I suppose the mobile content and stuff but is there anything else? Rare drops?
You should try to get some of the exclusive pets and weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom