One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's still a possibility. They don't want to just port him as he was though because they didn't like the level of work put into him in the past. The devs have already said that they will review the cut content for possible inclusion back into Terraria in the future. This time though we won't get a bunch of palette swaps with boosted numbers.
Great! I suggest that they completely rework him, and perhaps give him a new look as if he's glitched or been abandoned.

Oh, and is anyone going to address the issue that all the Reflective Dyes stopped working after the latest update? Or is that just me?

so... what will happen to the recipes that have souls of blight in them like dragon armor? Will we just be able to craft it as long as we have the armor? The truth is... I HOPE SO!

so... what will happen to the recipes that have souls of blight in them like dragon armor? Will we just be able to craft it as long as we have the armor? The truth is... I HOPE SO!
Any recipes involving souls of blight are gone. Souls of blight themselves are removed from the game. Some of the items have now become vanity sets with no stats. There is the possibility of some of this content coming back at a later time. ReLogic wants it to be up to their standards first though.

I'm no developer but probably never. The devs have said there are a lot of hurdles to getting that working.
true, plus the pc modding community still really sets the games apart, i doubt that even the xbox one x/ps4 pro can handle some of those mods at 4k without severe frame drops. I guess the fact that console and pc are developed with different, well, devs, makes it almost impossible to perfectly synchronize the platforms. The power of a console vs the power of a gaming pc is also a pretty big gap depending on your own personal rig so they have to code the games with the power of each platfrom in mind.

I just hope this wouldnt limit the PC version to what mobiles would be capable of; a lot of todays webdesign issues and in many games too; stem from the fact you'll have to downscale the game to the weaker sisters of the PC: Consoles and Mobile Phones.

I feel like Ocram should return, but they should make a few changes to him. For example, making it so he drops greater healing potions instead of lesser healing potions.

I feel like Ocram should return, but they should make a few changes to him. For example, making it so he drops greater healing potions instead of lesser healing potions.
It would be nice to see him added to pc as well as some kind of easter egg. Maybe if you were to, for example, summon golem on a blood moon, ocram would spawn instead.

Hey guys, bit of help needed.

So I just fell back in love with the mobile Terreria and I checked in the App Store and it says that the last update is over a year ago. Is the game still continued? Or has it been neglected and discontinued?

Im not too affected by this updates removal, I never liked spectral/arch enemies, they would always get in the way. The arch wyvern was like an early hard mode boss, it was quicker, stronger, and harder to deal with, especially if you don’t have wings. I can understand why you would remove them though, it is sort of like the minecraft better together update where all console were given the same thing, except for a different UI.

Keep on going to finishing IOS 1.3, I’m counting on it.

Tbh I'm not sad to see most of this go.
All Ocram really was was a buffed and retextured Eye of Cthulhu that fired lasers and wouldn't stop spawning minions even in the second phase.
Although I am going to miss the pets, especially the Slime and the Guinea Pig. (Yes I know of the Slime staff, but it's useless later in the game and is incredibly rare). Some of these pets were the Summoner's Class before the Summoner's class
I won't miss the exclusive enemies at all. They were pretty much a beginnner's trap. They made going into places like the Jungle a pain.
And not to mention, the exclusive weapons and gear are all overshadowed by the 1.2 and 1.3 weapons and gear
And grinding for the Suspicious Looking Skull was a pain in the neck.

Terraria's console update is awesome (all the major bugs eats away a lot of my excitement though)! Such a shame about Ocram (I am kind of really disapointed). I always had a lot of fun defeating him with my friends. I thought Ocram and his drops would become an add-on or mod you can buy/download on console (and maybe a few other platforms). That way he could still be avalible for players who really wanted him. The way you handled the changes is great though. Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom