One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I understand why this is happening, I do sorta wish some of the content could be re-implemented in some sort of way. I may have never played the console versions of Terraria, but I really like the designs of the Tizona, Arch Wyvern, and Dragon Skulls.

I know Mobile will also eventually get this treatment (as it was mentioned) and like console I never played the version, I do hope a good portion of the event vanities make there way into "One Terraria" (I'm specifically hoping for a certain un-implemented one, I would be lion if I said I didn't want it... I'm sorry).

Idea guys: UniTerrarian Moon. May be the way to implement the old exclusives back into the game. "Remembered treasures... Of the forgotten past."

(Quoted "Retros" a song by Celldweller.)

so i'm probably not the first to say this, but I'm not understanding why you're removing all that stuff, yeah, I can see the stuff that "doesn't fit" but come on, Ocram? how does he not fit? a game with Cthulhu's eye, brain, and "technically" heart, a giant worm, literal walls of flesh, skeletons, unicorns, medusas, wyverns, demons, zombies, giant ant lions, ect, ect, ect. and you're telling me that ocram doesn't fit? that seems like some flawed logic

so i'm probably not the first to say this, but I'm not understanding why you're removing all that stuff, yeah, I can see the stuff that "doesn't fit" but come on, Ocram? how does he not fit? a game with Cthulhu's eye, brain, and "technically" heart, a giant worm, literal walls of flesh, skeletons, unicorns, medusas, wyverns, demons, zombies, giant ant lions, ect, ect, ect. and you're telling me that ocram doesn't fit? that seems like some flawed logic
if youve seen somebody fight the boss it looks mediocre at best lol

that seems like some flawed logic

Hold on, let's Re-Logic this... It's a boss that's art style doesn't match the rest of the creatures, every other boss has it's place as a mythical entity of some sorts while Ocram doesn't, and it's based on the EoC AI. It's a patchwork of misinterpreted concepts.

i actually had the windows phone version of this... and all the sudden it dissapeared from the store and i could never get it back... and i wanted to transfer it onto my new phone which is a sony xperia... but sadly i dont think ill be able to get my money back... or transfer the game onto my sony xperia... or my Google Play account... >.>

The console contents could end another way, like having a review on them and launching on all Terraria versions (includding pc), at least a number of them.
Also, would it be possible to make a bridge between PC, Console and Mobile players? So they can join in online gameplays?

The console contents could end another way, like having a review on them and launching on all Terraria versions (includding pc), at least a number of them.
Also, would it be possible to make a bridge between PC, Console and Mobile players? So they can join in online gameplays?
console & mobile players would be at a huge disadvantage when playing w/ pc players

And the main bosses, I always seen were all a part of the moon Lord. Obviously not Duke, cultists, or invasions. I don't know if that's right but, they are all body parts.
[doublepost=1505265786,1505265719][/doublepost]Ahh I forgot the worms. Even wall
Of flesh is body parts

I loved my dragon armor as my main set and it's going to be vanity why cenx why does dragon armor have to vanity

;(it fits with my terrarian

Hey... Hey... Calm down... You will find a better set of armour in 1.3. Trust me. You're losing a small bit and gaining a whole lot. It's like the stock market. You buy a stock, you are giving something. The stock's price increases a lot and then you've just gained a lot. It's not the same as what you gave, but it makes up for it.

Hey... Hey... Calm down... You will find a better set of armour in 1.3. Trust me. You're losing a small bit and gaining a whole lot. It's like the stock market. You buy a stock, you are giving something. The stock's price increases a lot and then you've just gained a lot. It's not the same as what you gave, but it makes up for it.
:sigh:hopefully + Beatle won't help much solar will be impossible without my dragon armor cause my terrarain

The way I see it, the console exclusive content was there to give us a little extra, so when we were waiting for new updates, we had something the PC players, who were many updates ahead, didn't.
Actually - The console exclusives were added at a time when PC updates seemed to have stopped forever. Thankfully that didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom