One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so, plus I believe the armor if you already have it will turn into a vanity set

So is there a way to still get dragon scale armor then if OCRAM GONE???

Yes, it will become a Vanity Set, and will be sold by the Travelling Merchant.

The only sad part about orcam is in the mobile version he doesn't drop ocrams mask it's only on the Xbox version and I know b/c I went on a Ocram killing spree and I killed like 40 ocrams to get it and it don't drop

Yeah, it says it's Console Only on the Wiki. I also killed him like 40 or 60 times and didn't get it.

That's a guarantee. Split screen is more likely to come to PC (around 0% chance of that) than it is to leave console, switch included
I wouldn't be certain that switch can support split screen as it is a mobile device as well as a console... They haven't announced it's features yet.

I was looking forward to fight that boss w:sigh:hen i get ky swich in christmes aww man u see that pic my profile oh well thats what i look like right now:pumpking::pumpking:
[doublepost=1510014261,1510014207][/doublepost]These empgie are awsome :bluslime::gslime::pslime::gslime::pslime::bslime::cslime::golem::pumpking::pumpking::islime::rslime::kingslime:

This update is taking so long, people are losing the ability to make coherent sentences. The next delay might actually turn some people feral.

They should add 16 player split screen to the 3DS version.
Why not, it's not like that can do any worse for 3ds at this point.

Why not, it's not like that can do any worse for 3ds at this point.
Hey, don't diss the 3DS version

No matter how buggy,
lacking, and overpriced it is

This update is taking so long, people are losing the ability to make coherent sentences. The next delay might actually turn some people feral.

I think you're on the wrong thread. This is about Ocram. Not complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom