One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I was hoping that the Switch version is closer to the actual PC version so that you could really take your PC world on the go.

It was a joke, I wouldn't want him to come back, knowing that he is out of place in the progression.
If he really wanted and he knew how to mod i guess he could mod it in just for himself, there is nothing anyone can do to stop that unless he uploads it to mod browser
[doublepost=1510298671,1510298526][/doublepost]
I'm sad to hear about the news, this is what made me keep playing terraria on console as it was very rare to get the item so it kept me going, but now hearing it's going to be gone soon, I wish we could keep them or at least make them on every platform but i guess that's how it has to be, and hopefully 1.3 makes me love the game, without my favorite features
Trust me it will, i got one taste of 1.3 on my friends pc and i had to move, man did i miss the content

I dont remember the first time i beat him but all i know is the beetle armor is the best in mobile or am i missing something because in my game it wont let me craft the armor when i have the stuff
yes, you're missing quite a lot, I used Dragon Armor, I find it better than beetle because the damage and melee speed, I just hope they add an armor with similar stats in the future though.

yes, you're missing quite a lot, I used Dragon Armor, I find it better than beetle because the damage and melee speed, I just hope they add an armor with similar stats in the future though.
When I use armor I just go for defense b/c I can modify my equipible items to give me more attack damage but that's just me...

46 pages later I will once again say that I think my suggestion of turning him into a pet is the best solution and that missing out on that opportunity is a mistake. No clue why I stopped receiving notifications for this thread.
I'm down for having a mini ocram following me around. I had a notification problem too. So I just unwatched then rewatched the thread.

I’m actually sad about seeing Ocram go, but eh. The update will be so good that we’ll hear “remember Ocram?” And be like, “Who?” And also his drops would be useless after 1.3. Way better armour than his. And for you people who have played 1.3 on pc, how is it? I can tell it is definitely worth $10 (I think it is), no it’s worth waaay more, but we’re lucky and have it so cheap for such a big and fun game. You know their not in it for profits when a game like this is $10.

EDIT: Sorry I wrote so many topics. Just excited is all.

This is getting ridiculous. I haven't touched my game in months waiting for the supposed Q3 release and here we are half way through Q4. At this rate, I'll be an old man by the time I see the update.

Pretty sure this is what ''One Terraria" means... they will update as much as consoles now. See you next year!

I ain't even that mad.
Kinda glad that the console edition won't be like the mrs's hometown (20 years behind everyone else)
Though, losing the console exclusives is rather disappointing, still doesn't really affect me.
Once I get platinum on Terraria, I'm good. C:

Wait. Would this affect the PSN trophies?

I literally just need the Hallowed Be Thy Name and Corruptible trophies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom