One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no possibility. Sorry to be a downer.

There is no update to the 3DS that would suddenly provide the system with the large amount of extra RAM it would need to run 1.3 in a stable way. Nintendo won't be sending out RAM chips. :p

That said, the 3DS version is a darned fine game in its own right, even without 1.3. :)

There is no possibility. Sorry to be a downer.

There is no update to the 3DS that would suddenly provide the system with the large amount of extra RAM it would need to run 1.3 in a stable way. Nintendo won't be sending out RAM chips. :p

That said, the 3DS version is a darned fine game in its own right, even without 1.3. :)

Thats what you say, its possible, just not right now. You are apart of re-logic, so you have to think of SOMETHING. I can only think of 1 things.... and thats to remove ocram and all his items... bye bye dragon armor....

Last edited:
Thats what you say, its possible, just not right now. You are apart of re-logic, so you have to think of SOMETHING. I can only think of 1 things.... and thats to remove ocram and all his items... bye bye dragon armor....
I dont think removing 3 vanity items, a mask, and a trophy would make too much difference.

so... am i lucky to have a xbox 360 for terraria so i can get to fight ocram?
yeah becuz they removed ocram in ps4 and xbox 1 versons for extra space for moon lord...
:sigh:
Sadly after reading what everyone on forums said my new 3ds terraria wont be getting moon lord.....EVER........;(

But i will still have ocram at least on my new 3ds version :D
[doublepost=1517629017,1517628654][/doublepost]I wish the 3ds could run moon lord... sadly... that will never ever HAPPEN....;(:sigh::(
[doublepost=1517629275][/doublepost]Red please think of like a sun lord for 3ds because that will make me very happy :) because right now I am ;(

yeah becuz they removed ocram in ps4 and xbox 1 versons for extra space for moon lord...
:sigh:
Sadly after reading what everyone on forums said my new 3ds terraria wont be getting moon lord.....EVER........;(

But i will still have ocram at least on my new 3ds version :D
[doublepost=1517629017,1517628654][/doublepost]I wish the 3ds could run moon lord... sadly... that will never ever HAPPEN....;(:sigh::(
[doublepost=1517629275][/doublepost]Red please think of like a sun lord for 3ds because that will make me very happy :) because right now I am ;(

@Rikter101

Please use the edit button to the bottom left of your post to add more to your posts if other members haven't posted yet. What you are doing now is double posting which should be avoided when possible.

It goes for everyone as well, for all members reading this, even if a staff member has been unable to give a verbal to the post, it is best to edit content into your post if other members haven't posted yet. It keeps posts more organized, prevents spam from starting, and you won't send multiple alerts to members watching the Thread.

On a lighter note, I can understand being upset with the 3DS not receiving the 1.3 update. Unfortunately, it is not a matter of optimizing or making the code run in a way to make the update handle on the system, the hardware itself (the 3DS) does not have the RAM requirement that the 1.3 update demands, and no update would be able to change it. The next best thing that will come will be that the Switch will be released with the 1.3 update from the start. This update changed several things with how the game works.

Luckily 3DS owners will still have access to the exclusive Console and Mobile content on the 3DS version which the update for current gen systems won't have if you enjoy the exclusive content. :)

@Rikter101

Please use the edit button to the bottom left of your post to add more to your posts if other members haven't posted yet. What you are doing now is double posting which should be avoided when possible.

It goes for everyone as well, for all members reading this, even if a staff member has been unable to give a verbal to the post, it is best to edit content into your post if other members haven't posted yet. It keeps posts more organized, prevents spam from starting, and you won't send multiple alerts to members watching the Thread.

On a lighter note, I can understand being upset with the 3DS not receiving the 1.3 update. Unfortunately, it is not a matter of optimizing or making the code run in a way to make the update handle on the system, the hardware itself (the 3DS) does not have the RAM requirement that the 1.3 update demands, and no update would be able to change it. The next best thing that will come will be that the Switch will be released with the 1.3 update from the start. This update changed several things with how the game works.

Luckily 3DS owners will still have access to the exclusive Console and Mobile content on the 3DS version which the update for current gen systems won't have if you enjoy the exclusive content. :)

Ooooooooooooooh ok then :) We can still get sun lord... probaly....

Ooooooooooooooh ok then :) We can still get sun lord... probaly....
You’re kind of missing the point. The 3DS literally can’t take any more updates. Not a single one.
If they could add a “Sun Lord”, then they might as well give it 1.3. But they can’t.
I’m really sorry, pal. It sucks, I know. Maybe you could invest in a Switch or something?

You’re kind of missing the point. The 3DS literally can’t take any more updates. Not a single one.
If they could add a “Sun Lord”, then they might as well give it 1.3. But they can’t.
I’m really sorry, pal. It sucks, I know. Maybe you could invest in a Switch or something?
I already have a switch, and i am not gonna start over in terraria. and like Ash Ketchem always says in the pokemon anime, "im not gonna gvie up until the very end" and i bet that in a few months, 3ds WILL Get a update, just not moon lord or sun lord. instead, it will be the true terra blade. 3ds wont get moon lord or sun lord, but instead get a realy OP weapon.

I already have a switch, and i am not gonna start over in terraria. and like Ash Ketchem always says in the pokemon anime, "im not gonna gvie up until the very end" and i bet that in a few months, 3ds WILL Get a update, just not moon lord or sun lord. instead, it will be the true terra blade. 3ds wont get moon lord or sun lord, but instead get a realy OP weapon.
You're holding out for a false hope. The game owners have official announced all support for the 3DS version has been dropped. It doesn't get any more final than that.

I have run into an issue with the mobile version that isn't technically a bug I have the in app purchase version and since we both just got new devices I convinced my sister to get the game only it would only let her get the pay up front version because the "buy full version" button took her to the play store page for the pay up front version and you can't multiplayer between the two apparently what should we do

I myself would not see that working well and I think split-screen is there so people can do some living room couch gaming, which is not considered a priority on PC.
You also have to think about how the controlls would work aswell and monitors (if you use the desktop) would make it hard unless you have something bigger than approximately 40 inches (bottom left to top right) monitors to get even close to good pc gameplay

I think keyboard and chatpad style item support would be best to add for the consoles

Also, if you plan to make all platforms have "equal" experience, you already said wii u, 3ds, xbox 360, and ps3 wont be getting 1.3, meaning only a few platforms will have "equal" experience, those being any xbox console after the xbox 360, the pc, any playstation console (besides the psp) that was made after the ps3, and the nintendo switch, so when you say all platforms will have a equal experience, what do you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom