tModLoader OneShot Mod! [TerraShot]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chisaki

Retinazer
Hi All , just wanted to post my Beta mod for terraria!

Terrashot (originaly just Named "OneShot" but... uhh... i ran a few problems with the codes, textures and everything and ended up recreating it :p last one was a mess XD )

Currently has 1 NPC (niko himself) and 2 Items (LightBulb *originally just labled 'TheSun') and Crowbar.... xD (its current texture is in NO WAY related to one shot... but i will change that... haha~)

fxSfkMM.png

Niko (a literal AWEFUL SHOT THANKS YIN YANG THINGY)
wAiSJqk.png

guys, it may not be THAT great but cmon.. just trying to make my fantasies of Video Game Crossover come to life here :p

EDIT:

if anyone is wondering why other items of mods are on the screenshots--- don't worry :D will take better screencaps soon :3

Last edited:
Perhaps for taking screen shots, only have your (and a few QoL/mod testing) mods enabled and not say the Undertale mod (or whatever it's now called)

Perhaps for taking screen shots, only have your (and a few QoL/mod testing) mods enabled and not say the Undertale mod (or whatever it's now called)

yeah ... i apologize for that :( (but yeah , will get better screenshots with only my mod soon :) )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom