• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Mobile Online multiplayer help

Shadow19-M

Terrarian
Necesito ayuda para poder ejecutar el modo multijugador en línea. No sé cómo hacer un servidor en mi dispositivo móvil para que otros amigos que viven lejos puedan unirse a mí para jugar. Necesito ayuda, indique los pasos para crear un servidor en mi dispositivo móvil.

Unfortunately, special software is required to run a server, and you cannot host one on your mobile device. You can use software on your computer to host, however.

Shadow19-M

Terrarian
I have tried to use the one on my pc but I have only managed to connect myself, how can I make other friends from other locations connect?

Shadow19-M

Terrarian
Mmmm I do not know, I tried to follow the guide but I find it a bit confusing I really need help with this is not like I have much knowledge in these things.

Shadow19-M

Terrarian
If the router is turned off the box that gives internet always turns off at night I talk through mobile data so I can't access it until tomorrow.

I see. Why would the router turn off at night?

But we are getting off track here. Are you able to access the router's online interface at some point?

Top Bottom