Xbox One Online multiplayer

Djackell

Terrarian
Me and my friend were trying to figure out how to make a world and play together for an hour and couldn't find out what was wrong.plz tell me how to do this!(how do we get the boxes before joining to be optional like private and stuff)

Me and my friend were trying to figure out how to make a world and play together for an hour and couldn't find out what was wrong.plz tell me how to do this!(how do we get the boxes before joining to be optional like private and stuff)
What system are you playing on?

So when you choose a world it should show you options to "Play online", "Invite Only", and "Load World". If you want to play online you must make sure the "Play online" box has a red 'X' in it, highlight the box and push 'A'. If you want to require an invite for your friends to be able to join your world then you need to do the same thing with the "Invite Only" check box. After making sure that is all set up you simply hit the "Load World" option. :)

Whenever i make/load a world, there are the options online game, invite only, and start game. Online game and invite only are blacked out and i can't scroll up to them. If i try to join a friend's world as i did today (In order to trade) it will say one player's member content settings is not allowed to play and i have to end the game. I spent nearly an hour trying to figure this out. I went to the settings and it had multiplayer enabled and my multiplayer connection was fine. I even tried upgrading to xbox live gold using my 14 day trial card and that still didn't work. It's getting annoying and i wasted an hour of this person's time just trying to get it to work. I have already sent a contact request to 505 games, but i would like to know if anyone has found a solution. I did some research and found a person with a similar problem: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/online-multiplayer.16138/

Whenever i make/load a world, there are the options online game, invite only, and start game. Online game and invite only are blacked out and i can't scroll up to them. If i try to join a friend's world as i did today (In order to trade) it will say one player's member content settings is not allowed to play and i have to end the game. I spent nearly an hour trying to figure this out. I went to the settings and it had multiplayer enabled and my multiplayer connection was fine. I even tried upgrading to xbox live gold using my 14 day trial card and that still didn't work. It's getting annoying and i wasted an hour of this person's time just trying to get it to work. I have already sent a contact request to 505 games, but i would like to know if anyone has found a solution. I did some research and found a person with a similar problem: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/online-multiplayer.16138/
So originally you didn't have xbox live gold when you started playing?

When I select my world, the two boxes are blacked out and I can't click on them. When I join a friends game it says something about my member content settings are not allowing me to play but I went to my settings and everything is set up right and all the settings are fine. On my 360 I can play online but not on my Xbox One.

Might be your xbox privacy settings blocking access to multiplayer, you might want to check them or if someone set them up for you get them to check them otherwise I'm not entirely sure how to help.

I am having the same issue as this individual and I have had uninterrupted gold for 9 years.... I don't think that is the issue, maybe NAT type?

Every time I try playing with a friend online or make a world online it wont let me. Both options are blacked out what setting do I need to change for it to work? I have multiplayer mode on.

Back
Top Bottom